Looking for dedicated, supportive friends

Options
I just went through my friend's list & weaned out 6 of my friends that haven't logged on in over a month. I want friends who are looking for support as well as willing to offer support. This is a long, bumpy journey & it's always a little easier if you have people that are working towards the same goal. I love this site & use it daily. I might miss a day or two here or there but not on a regular basis.

Replies

• Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    :love: :ohwell: Ill be there to support you abd give you the right motivation you need. just one contiotion... you do the same for me!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :smooched: :blushing:
  • tessa681
    tessa681 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'll support you!!! We all have our story and we can all reach our goals w/ support!
  • tdenotter
    tdenotter Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I use this site everyday and I know I could really use some support. I am totally here with you!
  • laDOLCEvita7
    Options
    Im here for support too. Ive been serious this month about losing weight. I log in everyday and l weigh in every week no matter what.
  • givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Friend me, I also get on daily, even many times a day, just to stay in-line. I may miss a day here or there (especially around the holidays) but I need the accountability of writing down everything I eat, and the positive reinforcement of logging the exercise. I enjoy seeing what my friends are doing each day, too. :wink:
  • Dom80
    Dom80 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I use this website every day. This is my 2nd facebook lol. Im on here all day.

You can add me as a friend
  • stressd1mom
    stressd1mom Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Ask & you shall receive! I just want to say a BIG HELLO to all my new friends that have joined me in the last 20 minutes!! We can all do this together!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    The great thing about this site is that if you are looking for friendship and support it is not too difficult to find. I just celebrated my 100th day so I am here every day.. .rain ... shine.... bday party... LOL. I have +100 pounds to lose so know that this is a long journey that is taken sometime hour by hour and 1/2 pound by 1/2 pound. Feel free to add me as one of your friends!
  • kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I for the most part log in every day.
  • brwnsugababe
    Options
    Same here. I'm here everyday and on several times a day.
  • emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend! (& support ) I've been using this site religiously for over a month and I have no friends! But I haven't exactly sought them out either... I am finally committed to losing weight now that I have a baby- he is a year old and I want to be a positive role model for him and I really want to be healthy for me. I could definitely use a friend and some support on this site as well. Sending a friend request now!
  • asltiffm
    asltiffm Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Add me as your friend if you'r like. I've been logging in everyday for about 15 days now...with enough weight to lose to keep me coming back for a while.
  • brenott
    brenott Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Friend me too, I just joined this site this week. I'm finding there are lot of message board that have been established and it's hard to make friends on those boards. I plan on coming on here everyday, and would to get and give lots of support!!!