Best way to lose hip fat

Options
I carry my weight on my hips and upper thighs and have a small belly. Anyone know a good way to lose weight on your hips (fitness but diet too) thigh weight as well but mostly hips.

Replies

• Left4Good
    Left4Good Posts: 304
    Options
    bumpitybump
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Weight loss is all about calories,
    There is no spot reduction exercise to help you lose on specific areas.
  • EolAcalia
    EolAcalia Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce fat, normally its first on, last off but it's different in everyone.
  • MaggieGiamalvo
    MaggieGiamalvo Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Liposuction or Spanx (doesn't reduce the weight, but gives the appearance of being thinner)

Really, though, there is no way to target lose weight through diet and exercise. It just takes time and a calorie deficit to lose weight. The majority of my weight falls on my thighs and butt, so I feel for you. Just keep working your plan. That's all we can do.
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Keep working on losing fat - period. Eventually the hips will catch up.
  • Left4Good
    Options
    Liposuction or Spanx (doesn't reduce the weight, but gives the appearance of being thinner)

Really, though, there is no way to target lose weight through diet and exercise. It just takes time and a calorie deficit to lose weight. The majority of my weight falls on my thighs and butt, so I feel for you. Just keep working your plan. That's all we can do.

I would never do lipo or plastic surgery, i think its a crutch and if it gains back then i would shed even more money on it.
  • Jacobedward02
    Options
    Manage your calorie intake, skip fast food, take healthy diet, do cardiovascular exercise.

Source: http://www.leanonlife.com/category/fitness/
  • MaggieGiamalvo
    MaggieGiamalvo Posts: 397 Member
    Options

I would never do lipo or plastic surgery, i think its a crutch and if it gains back then i would shed even more money on it.
    Guess my attempt at humor didn't come across. My bad...
  • Left4Good
    Options
    giphy.gif