New from Massachusetts

Options
Hello everyone...new here...from Worcester, MA. I've been drinking my guilty pleasure of soda like a fiend and started gaining even more weight again. I'm looking for support and tips on how to stay away from it, and tips on what to eat! It's a nightmare always being the biggest or one of the biggest girls in the room. I'm sick of it, and I've always wanted to be skinny.

Replies

• robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Start by switching to diet, that way you feel like you are still having your soda, but not the calories.
    Then you can wean yourself off that, and it won't be so hard since you don't like it as much as the bad soda. Or if you're like me, get used to the diet soda and like it better. Now I hate regular....
  • Concordborn
    Concordborn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can also try some of the naturally flavored water drinks or drinks like "Izzie" which are juice drinks, with no added sugar, that have been carbonated :)
  • OceanMonster
    Options
    Interesting and very helpful ideas! Thanks you two.
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I personally have the soda problem too...I drink Pepsi-max now, that stuff is fantastic! It tastes better than diet pepsi(blech) & I'd be willing to say better than regular pepsi. Also a friend of mine drinks the sparkling flavored water & loves that too.