Hi from the UK

Options
Ha all I'm Sam from the UK. I am 44 and expecting my first grand child in May, she is my inspiration to get fit and healthy, I have up smoking in January and on 5th May I'm giving up alcohol for 6 months for charity. Loosing weigh has been a struggle for most of my adult life and I have to do this. I found this app and its a real help, I just need to keep it up.
I aim to loose at least 2 . 5 stones to get to a healthy personal weight. I was really in denial as to how many calories I was getting through so I was brutally honest and using the app found out that on some days ( most) I was putting away 3500 calories easily and not burning any extra. Buying clothes is a nightmare and I can almost be in tears if I have to buy an outfit for special occasions, my wardrobe consists of leggings and long baggy tops. So here's to getting down to a "normal" dress size and being able to buy from a "normal" clothes shop :D

Replies

• pmpmaloney
    pmpmaloney Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Howdy... I'm another newbie from the UK...

I'm looking to lose a good 3 stone really, to try to get back into the same size clothes as I was in 5 or 6 years ago before deskjobs took their toll...

Feel free to get in touch - this asking for friends thing still seems a little weird to a reserved Englishman!

Good luck!

Patrick.