Finally saying hello :) and looking for support buddies!

Options
Hi everyone,

I have been doing this weight loss journey just over a year so far! Not doing all that bad but just tracking everything now.. being a bit obsessive but that's ok :). Looking for friends to join this journey with me, call it creating a community of support. My end weight goal is up in the air as I'm planning to go to where I feel comfortable. My plan is to continue with my friend who is a personal trainer, do cardio, and yoga plus eat cleanly and see where it takes me. I'm not focused on a timeline, just about being more healthy (but of course the sooner the better right??) Exercise wise I would love to aim for doing a 5k at some point but mostly just love being able to be active again. One tends to develop an appreciation for that after a bad accident (fractured my tailbone and pelvis almost two years ago).

So if you would like, please add me as a friend.

Cheers,

J.

Replies

• cfl68
    cfl68 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Always here to help a fellow Hamiltonian :)
    Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • fitnessbabe90
    Options
    Add me..:-) Always be there for you..
  • MistyRose0424
    MistyRose0424 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hello I've been at this for about 8 months and can always use support as well as give it. Will add you now.
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you wish. Daily log in
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    good luck hope you hit that goal...

feel free to add me if you like!
  • Lizplus3
    Lizplus3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want - I am working on getting ready for a 5K at the end of April. :)
  • calajane
    calajane Posts: 52
    Options
    Add me if you like :)
  • inspiration18
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the friend add as well as the opening to do so. I'm excited to be on this journey and look forward to providing a positive contribution as well.
  • bever20145
    bever20145 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    hello - i've added you as well, always nice to have supportive people around :)