Naked and Afraid

Options
PghPensFan69
PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
Anyone watch this show? Would you ever go on a show like this?

media-8163024470195213029-Showcard_NakedAndAfraid_1024x512jpg__970306.jpg

Replies

• Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    No, but if I was really bored I might.... watch it. Alone. While naked and.... stirring cookie dough.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I would, but only if I had a mud mask to cover my face...:wink: From the looks of it, I'm the right age, but the wrong fitness level.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I watched one episode. I would never go on a show like this.
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I would die. :laugh:
  • mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options
    Do anything once!!!
  • jacobhyatt91
    jacobhyatt91 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    not a chance...too many things can go wrong...bushwhacking through the jungle with a machete..one slip and you're not male anymore. i'll pass
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    LOVE this show! Haven't watched this season yet, though.
    One common theme I noticed throughout Season 1. Except for one episode (Bayou) the dudes were the whiny b!tches and the chicks were fairly stalwart. It was shameful.
    Even though the dude from the LA Bayou ep was very whiny, he actually got $h!t done and was a snake-killing machine. That level of effectiveness can make you overlook the constant b!tching. If it was the apocalypse, I'd be hanging out with the guy. Well, by hanging out, I mean in the non-nekkid way.

*ETA: No way in HELL would I go on this show. I'm a city slicker and the longest I've been without electricity is 13 hours. (ice storm)
  • PghPensFan69
    Options
    I would, but only if I had a mud mask to cover my face...:wink: From the looks of it, I'm the right age, but the wrong fitness level.

I am sure you are much younger than the guy who is on the episode I am currently watching.

No mud mask to cover your other parts? :wink:
  • PghPensFan69
    Options
    The episode I just watched included a man and a woman on the show for a second time. That is pretty bad *kitten* to agree to do it a second time.
  • PghPensFan69
    Options
    Watching another episode and the man & woman are using their wet and rotting feet to catch leaches to use for bait.
  • Fiery_Vixen
    Fiery_Vixen Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    No, but if I was really bored I might.... watch it. Alone. While naked and.... stirring cookie dough.
    Yes^^^this!!!!
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Only once was I naked AND afraid at the same time.....NEVER AGAIN

a-crying-newborn-in-a-texas-operating-room-a-10-year-old-mexican-girl-gave-birth-to-a-33-pound-baby.jpg?
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Only once was I naked AND afraid at the same time.....NEVER AGAIN

a-crying-newborn-in-a-texas-operating-room-a-10-year-old-mexican-girl-gave-birth-to-a-33-pound-baby.jpg?

:laugh:
  • IWILLBelieveAchieveInspire
    Options
    I've seen a few episodes of this show and find it entertaining.lol Would i do it..um NO! The mosquitos and bugs would absolutely drive me insane and the lack of water would really test my mental strength. I need water! . The one episode I saw of them in the Amazon was crazy. I would've tapped out the first night without question. i wouldn't care about the dirt and roughing it but the bugs would have definitely put me over the edge. Being naked would be really awkward at first but I think it would be kinda cool to not have to worry about clothes, makeup for 21days..that's freedom.lol
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Dumb Show
  • PghPensFan69
    Options
    I am with you IWILL. I think the bugs eating me alive would be my undoing.
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'd like all that grass, mud, and sticks all up in my business. :ohwell:
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Watching another episode and the man & woman are using their wet and rotting feet to catch leaches to use for bait.

I SAW THAT! Disgusting! No, I'd never do that show!
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options

so gross
  • Left4Good
    Left4Good Posts: 304
    Options
    It seems like another stupid idea for a reality show that exploits people. so no...