Getting back on track

Options
I've been on here for a while and had done pretty well, losing nearly 20 pounds. Sadly, my husband died last year from suicide and the past 11 months have been a struggle, to say the least. I've been coping with grief, depression, working and trying to finish my graduate degree. I finally feel like my life is getting back on track and that I can worry more about my own health and start over since I've put on just about all the weight I'd lost prior to my life going to hell.

Looking for encouragement as I begin again.

Replies

• Branawesomer
    Branawesomer Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. Congrats to you for getting back on track now. If you ever need a friend, feel free to add me. You seem to be in a good place to get going on things so good luck with that. You can do anything you put your mind to!
  • josiemarie982
    josiemarie982 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    realy sorry for your loss, feel free to add my and will encourage you all I can :)
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    First of all.... I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. I can't even imagine how difficult that must be to cope with. Glad you are back, though! Focus on health and the weightloss will follow :) Good luck and feel free to add me! :)
  • missybraden
    missybraden Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss so far! And so sorry to hear about your husband, you are strong to already be getting yourself back on track. I am in GA too, so add me as a friend if you want to!
  • Rosepetal777
    Rosepetal777 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for the loss of your husband. But it's good that you can focus on your health and getting your life back in order. I do wish you well. Please feel free to add me as a friend. I'm just beginning my weight loss journey(again).
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    So very sorry for your loss. It had to be a tough time but the change you have made is going to help you make and even bigger change in your lifestyle.
    You have taken the first step and that is getting back on track.
    Feel free to add me if you feel I can add support/motivation.