No fruit after 2pm?

Options
2»

Replies

• Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I prefer to consume fruit in the form of alcohol.
    Always after 2 pm.

Except during spring break.

And when I'm bored.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Alrighty, to someone justify the idiocy of my question, my sister was watching Blogilates and it was a recommendation of hers.

Source:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xXOu-DtTE4
    just because it's on the internet doesn't mean it's true.
    19708d1365371785-hope-little-steel-case-ammo-doesn-t-hurt-bonjour.jpg
  • JoJo__Fit
    JoJo__Fit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    IF you want it have it!!! Simply as that
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    This isn't Cinderella's Ball. You are not going to turn back into a pumpkin if you do something after the clock strikes 12.
  • AlyAnnesBack
    Options
    Why do people keep making up these stupid rules/myths? You eat what you eat. Calories in and calories out. While it is actually much more complicated than that, it's all us regular people need to know. Just use your common sense to tell you what good calories you should be taking in and be fit. Living healthy isn't hard to understand to hard to do sometimes.

Thank you. :flowerforyou:

Your welcome.
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    I don't do it, but perhaps I understand it. I have, at times, tried to concentrate my carb consumption earlier in the day when I need the quick energy. I tend to exercise during the daytime and am more likely to rest in the evening.
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I think it's silly to rule your diet by the clock. Eat what you eat when you eat it. Whatever. If you're eating a truckload of fruit at 11pm and it's keeping you from going to sleep because you have a sugar high, well, that's a different story, and you should probably stop doing that. But otherwise, it really doesn't matter.
  • clairelizzy1972
    clairelizzy1972 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've actually heard the opposite, only eat fruits after 2. I think it was in the South Beach book or the 17 Day Diet book. But I agree with the others, eat fruit anytime!
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    buttercarb.gif
  • _Josee_
    _Josee_ Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    If that was true I would be obese...
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Alrighty, to someone justify the idiocy of my question, my sister was watching Blogilates and it was a recommendation of hers.

Source:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xXOu-DtTE4

What does that tell you?
  • glin23
    glin23 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Unless you're diabetic, insulin resistant or it somehow screws with your sleep cycle, I call bollocks. FWIW, I've had fruit right before I've fallen asleep and I was fine.