Todays lunch

Options
So at work today we had a holiday party which they had catered. I ate the following: Lettuce with a LITTLE dressing. A little bit of egg plant parm, some ziti pasta(a little) 1 meatball and 1 sausage. And then one of those mini mini cupcakes. I logged it in and I hope i didnt underestimate. but I had very small portions so hopefully that didnt really blow all my calories.

Replies

• lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Good JOB!!! That's fantastic!
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    That's how it's DONE!

Charmagne
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options

You dont think that was too bad
  • cathyfigueroa
    cathyfigueroa Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    RIGHT ON.... YOU GO WITH YOU BAD SELF.I DID GOOD MYSELF I HAD TO WALK AWAY, AND AFTER WORD ITS A GREAT FEELING YAYAYAYAYAAY
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    I agree, I think you did well given what you have shared with us. Plus it was a 'party' right?
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options

You dont think that was too bad

You did the right thing. You can certainly enjoy some foods that are considered "bad" in moderation. We all still have to live and attend social functions and can still enjoy some things in moderation just as you did!
    You GO girl!
  • TropicalKitty
    TropicalKitty Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are making some awesome progress! I bet you don't feel deprived, yet are happy that you got to enjoy the catering.

Rock on chica!
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are making some awesome progress! I bet you don't feel deprived, yet are happy that you got to enjoy the catering.

Rock on chica!

lol i do i do.
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking the same thing (so thanks for the post)...we had a holiday lunch at work today as well and they had baked chicken, fried chicken, green beans and potatoes w/gravy (of course)...along with cookies, cupcakes and cake (which is my ultimate weakness). I opted for the bake chicken (but i had 3 pieces :() and the green beans....I walked away from everything else. MFP is really helping me to be more disipline and make better food decisions.

I think you did good today and keep up the good work!
  • merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Way to keep it under control. I'm probably considered the office betch/calorie nazi because I don't partake when things are catered in, but keeping it in moderation like you're doing is definitely the way to do it. :)
  • 1purpleflower
    Options
    Sounds like you really thought before putting it on your plate. I'm a little nervous about Friday. We are having an on going party morning through lunch- come and go as you can. I work at a high school right next to the teacher's lounge. Kind of scary!! My plan is to survey the table before I start filling my plate with small portions. That's my plan :flowerforyou: