Shirataki Pad Thai (375 calories for 1.75lbs of food?!)

Options
13»

Replies

• Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I actually thought this was a joke until I read the ingredients and how it's done :-)
  • bedeeda
    bedeeda Posts: 21
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing :-)
  • missyjoy6988
    missyjoy6988 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi! I want to try this recipe. I have a question for you, though. I am really not a fan of Splenda. What amount of white sugar do you think would be used instead? I realize sugar adds calories/carbs, but I still prefer the real thing. Your thoughts?
  • aimeemarie150
    aimeemarie150 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LindaFromNH
    LindaFromNH Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Splenda is teaspoon for teaspoon the same as sugar ,so you would use the same amount of sugar... Just taste it as you go.. You can always add, but you can't take it out if you put too much to begin with
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Looks amazing, now I know what I will be having for dinner tomorrow night! Thanks for sharing! :)
  • tootoop224
    tootoop224 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Interesting. Might have to try this. Thanks for posting.
  • droxeene
    droxeene Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yum!
  • sugarstrawberries
    sugarstrawberries Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi! I want to try this recipe. I have a question for you, though. I am really not a fan of Splenda. What amount of white sugar do you think would be used instead? I realize sugar adds calories/carbs, but I still prefer the real thing. Your thoughts?

I plan on using real sugar (probably brown sugar), but half the amount called for here (so 2 TB) and definitely keeping it at 2 TB of lime juice.
  • samanthab19
    samanthab19 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    This was really yummy!! Thanks :drinker:
  • Pea4jjab
    Pea4jjab Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • sheilsun
    sheilsun Posts: 47
    Options
    Pad Thai one of my great favorites. I make mine with Miracle Noodle shirataki noodles. They have some great recipes on their facebook page and also on their customer recipe page..many international so you can have your pick of very unique recipes to serve to friends and family.
  • Corsetopia
    Corsetopia Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Bump.
  • buzybev
    buzybev Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jeslaughter
    jeslaughter Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I am not a fan of tofu and someone mentioned these are tofu noodles...does the dry fry take the tofu texture away? I really do want to try this it sounds soooo good.:heart:
  • kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Bump! :drinker: