Apparently I went down another size!

Options
A friend of mine gave me a bunch of pants that she doesn't fit in anymore...I thought the pair I had put on tonight was an 18...
They seemed to fit a bit different then my others but they were still comfortable so I figured it was just a different style...well when I took them off I realized they were actually a 16! I am so excited! I still cannot believe I am only 20 pounds away from being under 200 pounds...I have not been that small since jr high!!

Replies

• spikrgrl503
    spikrgrl503 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! That must be a great feeling!
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    way to go.
    I also looked at your photos and the loss is remarkable.

The incredible shrinking woman!
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    ????????????????????.

Congrats!
  • Candiij
    Candiij Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • star383
    star383 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well done - love that feeling !!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    job well done
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats on your NSV!
  • ShubhaBansal
    ShubhaBansal Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow...Congrats...Fab loss..
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats!
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! What a great moment for you, keep em coming :flowerforyou:
  • KristinKory
    KristinKory Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling - good for you!!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    YAY! What a wonderful surprise =D
  • GummyHuman
    GummyHuman Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :drinker: awesome :drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • GardenGirlie
    GardenGirlie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Well that must have been fun when you figured out they were a size smaller than you thought! Yay you!!!! :-)
  • dlbredesen
    dlbredesen Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!! I was in the same boat a few months ago. I went to Target and tried on some "skinny jeans" in dark denim and a floral print. Thought I grabbed two 18s but the floral fit well and the dark denim looked awful, saggy in places and bad. I walked out of the dressing room and was chatting with the attendant and told her it was weird that one pair fit well and the other didn't, we were talking about how stuff is cut so erratically blah blah blah and then she said, "Wait, actually those floral ones are a 16 and these are an 18" I was floored -- because like you, I hadn't seen 16 since jr high!!
  • bg192905
    bg192905 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Awesome job!!
  • LauraBalyk
    LauraBalyk Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine gave me a bunch of pants that she doesn't fit in anymore...I thought the pair I had put on tonight was an 18...
    They seemed to fit a bit different then my others but they were still comfortable so I figured it was just a different style...well when I took them off I realized they were actually a 16! I am so excited! I still cannot believe I am only 20 pounds away from being under 200 pounds...I have not been that small since jr high!!

amazing !! congrats !!!!
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Now that is something to smile about :bigsmile: Also the soon to join the under 200 club ! I'm still striving for that and can't wait to see that say 100 something instead of 200 something :drinker:
  • lisacarrana
    lisacarrana Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    That's fab, yesterday I went shopping and there was a sale on and they had a dress in a 16 or a 20 and I'm an 18, so I picked up the 20, the assistant in the changing room said the dress was too big and she would get me the smaller one. I explained there were no more 18s and she said I should try the 16. I really did not want to but as she was so nice I thought I would and you have guessed it, it fitted!!!!

So I honestly understand how happy you feel. It really is a great feeling isn't it, well done you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!