Hi guys! New member.

Options
A little about me, my name is eric, and i really started getting back into shape after my wife and i had our first child in jan 7 2010. i had got out of shape from my some what healthy 220lbs ( i enjoy weight lifting) to 240lbs and not working out much as being tired with a new born. A friend of mine introduced me to a work out program called insanity and i did that (it sucked). i felt like i was going to die everyday, but i got through that and lost 18lbs in about 3 months, then another friend told me i should try p90x. so i did that and lost another 12lbs in about 3 months. i did the p90x program again but used heavier weights and could see more tone and def than after the first time but i still lost a couple pounds but am stronger. I'm changing up my diet more and really focusing on that while i do p90x with a mix of insanity. i met my prior goal and now im shooting for a 200lbs by feb (to say i lost 40lbs in a yr). Then it will be a 6 pack by the time i turn 30 in july 2011. this app has really helped me with my diet and give me a better understanding of what i'm eating.

Replies

• smhunnicutt
    smhunnicutt Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    im Shannon if you need any support and encouragement let me know. ill help anyway i can
  • tinaann318
    Options
    Welcome aboard. This site is awesome. I really love it and it does make you accountable to what you are putting into your body.
  • ewarm24
    Options
    Thanks ladies. I'm in that last phase to loose those last 10lbs or so. The phase is the hardest. I've had to up my intake to 3000cal/100fat/200carb/300protien. I was at 2100 calories for way too long and couldn't lose any weight. I'll stick to this for a month and then start to cut back again.