Almost 40?! Let's be friends!!!

Options
I turn 39 in September! I don't see why the 40's are so scary...I look forward to them being the best years of my life. Let's keep each other motivated!!!

I workout daily and log on everyday. :smile: Looking for friends to help keep me on track and I'll do the same for you!!!

Let's make our 40's amazing!!!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Replies

• JackieRL55
    JackieRL55 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    OMG that's my whole motto, check my profile! I'm 37 and working on entering my 40's FIT AND FABULOUS!!! I'm not scared of my 40's AT ALL. I'm so excited because I'm finally going to do SOOO many things I could never do because of my size. It's like I'm going to live a second lifetime! I workout about 5 times a week and log EVERY day.

I'm adding you!
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I'll be 40 in a year and 19 days. I don't want to be fat and 40. :noway: A year is a good time frame to make myself over. :)
  • bane0317
    bane0317 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'll be 40 in December. I look at my 94 year old grandmother and realize that she is probably as active, if not more active than me and overall her health is probably at least as good as mine. That's great for her but CRAZY for me! I want to hit 40 and be fabulous for life!
  • Lcruz2014
    Lcruz2014 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    count me in, been there done that,
  • lmhbuss
    lmhbuss Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Is 36 close enough? I think the 40's will be awesome! My kid will finally be old enough to entertain herself once in awhile...when I turn 40 she'll be seven. :laugh:
  • Deb_622
    Deb_622 Posts: 694
    Options
    Count me in!! I'll be 40 in June and that was one of my primary goals for losing weight...I am new to MFP so my weight loss so far doesn't show up, but I've lost over 60 pounds so far and I am working out 6-7 days a week :smile:

Lets all be fit, fabulous and 40 together!!!
  • dchief30
    dchief30 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    you can add me im 41 and trying to be active and accountable
  • Happyme2009
    Happyme2009 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    40 in May,,, scared and not exactly looking forward to it . Add me if you like but I am not an active friend, no time... I just log my food,,,good luck to you!
  • kezwbatay
    kezwbatay Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Lol...40's aren't scary...I'm 42 and have enjoyed myself a little too much! I'm quite active and log every day