Support Buddies?

Options
In need of support buddies :) Im Rachel from New Zealand

Ive been making positive changes to loose weight and I felt like I was really getting somewhere until I was faced with a extremely bad situation. In the last 3 months I have put on weight and they have been so hard for me physically and emotionally.

I cant be bothered writing the whole reason again as it hurts writing it over and over again. here's a link to it: https://www.givealittle.co.nz/cause/Helpusgethome

Its been extremely hard and I really need some support to get back on track and turn my life around.

I enjoy doing Tone it Up video workouts, I'm just getting into yoga and I enjoy walking. I log food daily and log exercise too. I love the fact that we can support and encourage each other on here too

Please feel free to add me as a friend xx

Replies

• lovevonmaur
    Options
    Hi, I also need support. I need to lose about 25 pounds to help with my medical recovery. I have trying to lose weight since my daughter was born, almost 16 years ago.

Due to a recent surgery, I'm unable to participate in my CrossFit class until May, so I have been walking whenever I can.
  • Murphy0126
    Murphy0126 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me!

I log daily, and interact with ALL of my friends on here. They are a huge part of the reason I've made it this far in my journey so far!

As long as you don't mind bluntness and a friend who won't sugar coat things, I'm your guy! If I notice inactivity on your profile for a while I usually write a nice kick in the *kitten* post on your wall! LOL

Rob from Canada!
  • gr8_changes
    Options
    bump
  • bharenecessities
    Options
    Also looking for some MFP friends :) Feel free to add me
  • perplexingpurple
    Options
    Sent you a friend request! Anyone else feel free to add me, new friends are always good! :)
  • SuperWhoLock24601
    SuperWhoLock24601 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. :)