Needing Motivation 10lbs before Summer

Options
Hi ya,

Im looking for friends to help give me that motivation needed to kick that last 10lbs goodbye!

I've been struggling for these past 2 months to lose even one lb a week, I've been eating clean, sticking to 1300 a day and working out 2-3 days a week. I'm a university student so between school and work i'm trying my best to keep with it and not lose focus.

I have plenty of questions along the way and tips needed !

Join me on my journey lets take a step at a time together

feel free to add me !!

Replies

• peggy2580
    Options
    Hey! I'm about the same weight and in med school so I don't have so much time to keep myself focused and healthy. Feel free to add me and we can keep each other motivated!
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I used to be a nurse, before becoming disabled, and can help you along the way. I've done a lot of research about weight loss. I am unable to really exercise, but I do what I can. I try to eat healthy.

An idea you might try that Jillian Michaels recommends is mixing up your calorie intake. Say 1200 calories 4 times a week and 1600 calories the other 3 days a week. Your body gets used to one number and doesn't want to lose anymore weight.

Feel free to add me. I will answer any questions you may ask. If I don't know the answer I will try to find the answer for you.

My name is Kimberlee
  • tarch333
    tarch333 Posts: 26
    Options
    I also need to shift about 10lbs before the beginning of June so will happily join you on this thread.
    I have found that up'ing my calorie intake has actually helped, I was eating too few calories. I also find that drinking lots of water really helps for us girlies who retain water.

My biggest struggle is my love of both chocolate and cheese. I'm trying to reduce my intake of both of these but us girls have needs don't we?
    Feel free to add me also :)
  • dchief30
    dchief30 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    you can add me trying to loose 20bls
  • ccamille01
    ccamille01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support :) I've added you all
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to get rid of 10 lbs before summer. Doing regular office work is definitely helping, but I will get there finally! :smile:
    Feel free to add me.