what's for dinner tonight?

Options
We're having BBQ chicken, sautéed veggies (asparagus, zucchini, mushrooms, green pepper and onion). My family is having a baked potato with theirs as well.

Just trying to get new ideas.... :smile:

Replies

• mitchiejo
    mitchiejo Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I made corned beef and cabbage with potatoes for the family. I ate corned beef, baked potato and some vegetables. We're a week late with our St. Patrick's Day meal.
  • muah3iluvzu06
    muah3iluvzu06 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Homemade turkey burgers & a side salad.
  • Rochester_mom
    Rochester_mom Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Mediterranean fish dish over rice. It was super good. Got the recipe from bettycrocker.com. Recipe calls for cod (a little pricey) artichoke hearts, capers, fennel seed, olives and cherry tomatoes.
  • Asterie
    Asterie Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Taco Soup! http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Slow-Cooker-Taco-Soup/Detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=slow cooker&e8=Quick Search&event10=1&e7=Recipe&soid=sr_results_p1i1

It's even more delicious the second day, though I'm rather sad we don't have any more corn tortillas so I can bake tortilla chips for it.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    For me, it was carrot and lentil cottage pie, stringless beans, spinach and half a piece of poached salmon.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    Baked plantain and fried egg. I didn't expect the chipotle seasoning to have onions in it and the egg could have used some salt. Still okay for a simple dinner, though.
  • cbhubbybubble
    cbhubbybubble Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Baked salmon (marinated in olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and basil), mashed sweet potatoes, and asparagus spears
  • SportSpork
    Options
    I had a peanut butter sandwich and a corndog today.
  • Amandawith3kids
    Amandawith3kids Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    i missed dinner at home with the family tonight, i was wedding dress/bridesmaid dress shopping with my friend. missed lunch too, but i did eat breakfast a tad late. ended up getting mcdonalds.
  • hollystensrud
    Options
    Turkey chili, and now i have lunches for the week
  • luadams2
    luadams2 Posts: 122
    Options
    We've been grilling a lot, the weather has been warm. Yesterday it was grilled chicken and today grilled burgers. Made the same salad both nights because it was so good - mixed greens, goat cheese, dried cherries and toasted pecans. Citrus honey dressing. Yum.