Has anybody seen this?

Options
So apparently there is a new tracker coming out soon. Supposedly it tracks your calorie intake, heart rate and all the other usual stuff. Check it out and tell me what you think. If it works the way they say it does, I would love to have one.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/healbe-gobe-the-only-way-to-automatically-measure-calorie-intake

Replies

• sargessexyone
    sargessexyone Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I am sad no one has looked at this :cry:
  • Sarahliquid
    Sarahliquid Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome, I'll buy one
  • squirrelzzrule22
    squirrelzzrule22 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Just saw this too. Looks pretty incredible! This company will make major money if it really works!
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Not to be a Negative Nancy or anything, but it sounds a little fishy. Did you notice it's manufactured, apparently, in Russia?

Otherwise, I'm in!
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Agreed. If this works as well as the video describes then it well sell very well.
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Not to be a Negative Nancy or anything, but it sounds a little fishy. Did you notice it's manufactured, apparently, in Russia?

Otherwise, I'm in!

If I'm not mistaken, Russia is one of the largest exporters of iron ore in the world. There's a 100% that something in your house started from the Motherland. It's not going to invade your garage or something, if that's what your afraid of.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I thought advertising wasn't allowed. Normally I wouldn't say anything but indiegogo? Crowdsourcing.
  • sargessexyone
    sargessexyone Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I thought advertising wasn't allowed. Normally I wouldn't say anything but indiegogo? Crowdsourcing.

Can you explain what you mean by that? I don't know what the term crowdsourcing means.
  • gonefishin1282
    gonefishin1282 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I actually looked into the Amiigo months ago, got on the waiting list, but still no word on when actual production will be. I now think I'm gonna wait for the Samsung Gear Fit fitness band and pair it with the new Galaxy S5 with the S Health app
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Would love to have this!! :love:
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options

Otherwise, I'm in!

Will Putin let them sell it to us?
  • Visions1970
    Visions1970 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That looks pretty cool!