Help! Need advice! TIA

Options
Ok, I burned a lot of calories today (917), but I haven't even come close to eating them back. Should I force myself to eat more or see if I wake up hungry in the middle of the night and eat then? I'm not hungry, but I still have 981 calories available to me. What would you do?

Replies

• AnnieRN6
    AnnieRN6 Posts: 48
    Options
    How many calories have you eaten today? You should eat at least some of the calories that you burned.
  • CharleeCali
    CharleeCali Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You have 981 calories left??? I may have to remove you as a friend. : )

Eat something calorie-dense, like peanut butter with something else. Other than that, I wouldn't worry about being under for one day. A lot of those calories were earned through exercise, right? So it's not like you're starving yourself.
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I would probably just bank some of them for tomorrow. Personally the day after a really physically demanding day, I am super hungry.
  • nurssassy
    nurssassy Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I would have baked brie and figs :tongue:
  • Christie_Roush
    Options
    I've eaten around 1200, but I drank so much water with these workouts that it has filled me up. I'm going to stay up a couple of more hours and see if I get hungry before I head to bed.
  • Christie_Roush
    Options
    You have 981 calories left??? I may have to remove you as a friend. : )

Eat something calorie-dense, like peanut butter with something else. Other than that, I wouldn't worry about being under for one day. A lot of those calories were earned through exercise, right? So it's not like you're starving yourself.

No, don't do that! I need your support!
  • Christie_Roush
    Options
    I would probably just bank some of them for tomorrow. Personally the day after a really physically demanding day, I am super hungry.

That's a good idea!
  • Christie_Roush
    Options
    I would have baked brie and figs :tongue:

That sounds so good!
  • CharleeCali
    CharleeCali Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    No, don't do that! I need your support!

Never! I need your inspiration!
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    900+ calories?!?!

IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! :glasses:

(sorry i have no gif :brokenheart: )
  • Christie_Roush
    Options
    900+ calories?!?!

IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! :glasses:

(sorry i have no gif :brokenheart: )

LOL Love it! I had some yogurt, and I could barely get that down. I'll eat a little snack if I wake up in the middle of the night.