Makeup

Options
2»

Replies

• mesicali_chica
    mesicali_chica Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with that ... I love make-up. I think it goes hand and hand with confidence... and loosing just a bit of weight. Anything that makes you feel just a smiggen beautiful is well worth the investment. :)
  • pinksmama
    pinksmama Posts: 40
    Options
    I am finding everything feels/looks a little better when you're a little lighter!
  • sammer825
    sammer825 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am a makeup FIEND, I buy an interesting cosmetic every time I meet a 5lb loss! It's a great motivator that isn't food-based :)

that is such a great idea!
  • awtume9
    awtume9 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I always buy makeup, but then never wear it, haha. I work in an office by myself and no one sees me so I don't want to waste expensive makeup for nothing. I probably only wear it once a week max (on the weekend), but it does make me feel good!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Two words. Kevyn Aucoin. So expensive, and SO worth it!!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I have a bit of a cosmetics obsession myself. When I'm not feeling energized or motivated to start my day, putting makeup on always seems to help. Makes me feel like I'm supposed to be up and doing something.

I love all of the Urban Decay Naked palettes. And Dior Show mascara is the best thing ever.
  • jaya_lakshmi27
    Options
    I love wearing a little makeup. I can't stand mascara (my eyelashes are the one thing I love about myself), but I always wear eyeliner and a bit of lip color balm stuff. It's a cross between lipstick and chapstick and works miracles in bipolar weather.
  • x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Definitely! I've been trying to cut out time to do makeup. I always feel awesome with it on! However, it's a toss up between more sleep and looking cute, depends on the day.
  • Jersey_GirlSpins
    Jersey_GirlSpins Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Love makeup...especially eye makeup. Fun to experiment with different colors dependiing on my mood.

But I also love going without it when I'm feeling brave!
  • Pretty_Fit_In_Pink
    Pretty_Fit_In_Pink Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have little makeup bag that my grandmother gave me that say..I LOVE MAKEUP....and it's matalic pink! Super cute! I enjoy makeup a lot. Sometimes my daughter and I like practicing makeup tutorials on each other.
  • sami_83
    sami_83 Posts: 161
    Options
    Gosh yes, I wear makeup every day. I feel weird without it now. For work it's winged liner, mascara, brows and blush. If I have the time/energy I'll whack lipstick on as well. Weekends is generally just mascara though, cos I tend not to leave the house much :laugh:

jeanners98 I used to be the same! I thought lipstick made me look clown-ish, cos I have a kind of large mouth. But then I decided I was going to learn how to put it on properly (was so paranoid about smudging it all over my face) and finding a decent colour. I first wore lipstick to a friend's birthday party and that was about a year ago. Now I wear bright red to work sometimes and I am no longer afraid :smile: my advice is just start wearing it to events that don't go for very long, just to try it out. Or even just around the house. And then work your way up to daytime/long wear. Soon enough you'll be loving it :smooched: