Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    wanted to see if my friends REALLy read my food diary

no comments as of yet :(
    Bahahaha. You're sneaky with that food. I like your style! XD

Joined Dec 2013

DLS: "I don't actually log my calories, I just post in off-topic." - Sinisterly
    Shall I bring up your little problem, Anthony? :flowerforyou:

Read the OP.

Sure, go ahead.
    Are you sure? Because I'm not so sure you want that.
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options

Joined Dec 2013

Read the OP.

Sure, go ahead.

Ooh I want it, DO IT!
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Joined Dec 2013

Read the OP.

Sure, go ahead.

Ooh I want it, DO IT!
    If it wasn't for a potential warning.. Oh, brother.
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    DLS: i had one "friend" on here who deleted her account like 8 months back. And i still occasional look for her name in the search option to see if she came back. dem feels
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options

Joined Dec 2013

Read the OP.

Sure, go ahead.

I have no idea what you're talking about, unless you're going to link someone else with an identical username doing something retarded on another forum.
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Joined Dec 2013

Read the OP.

Sure, go ahead.

I have no idea what you're talking about, unless you're going to link someone else with an identical username doing something retarded on another forum.
    Oh, don't you worry. I don't have time for that. Too busy looking at kitty gifs right now :flowerforyou:
  • kprangernix07
    kprangernix07 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Planet Fitness is inexpensive and nondouchey. Back off, bro.

Hmm DLS....If a woman gets on a treadmill next to me, I will look at how fast she's going and secretly use her as motivation while I work out. "Oh, you're going 3.8. That's cool. I'll be going 4.0 soon".

I will also do more reps if someone is impatiently/rudely waiting.

I've look at other girls butts at PF. I like to see what the going standard is. And what workouts the awesome butt-ers are doing.

I think we just became best friends...
  • Perplexities
    Options
    Planet Fitness is inexpensive and nondouchey. Back off, bro.

Hmm DLS....If a woman gets on a treadmill next to me, I will look at how fast she's going and secretly use her as motivation while I work out. "Oh, you're going 3.8. That's cool. I'll be going 4.0 soon".

I will also do more reps if someone is impatiently/rudely waiting.

I've look at other girls butts at PF. I like to see what the going standard is. And what workouts the awesome butt-ers are doing.

I think we just became best friends...

@kprangernix07

DLS: "I didn't read the OP, and I haven't been logging my calories." - kprangernix07
  • thefullmontysmom
    thefullmontysmom Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Dls: I liketo brag about my mainworkouts(yoga and horseback riding) because men think it's hit that I am bendy. And know how to ride. I think the best part about my weight loss is being checked out by men... even though I am happily married...
  • Perplexities
    Options
    Dls: I liketo brag about my mainworkouts(yoga and horseback riding) because men think it's hit that I am bendy. And know how to ride. I think the best part about my weight loss is being checked out by men... even though I am happily married...

Artist-2061029-bertstare_zps47ce8cee.jpg
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    A guy used to always set up his stuff on a treadmill (water bottle, towel), then wander off and stretch, sometimes even do a little exercising or socializing, before coming back and using it. One day when the gym was busy, I moved his stuff and used the treadmill. When he came over, I told him I was sorry, no one was around the treadmill for 5 minutes, so I assumed someone forgot their stuff and I moved it. He stood there for a moment, most likely awaiting an offer from me to get off the treadmill, but it never came, so we both moved on…
  • Perplexities
    Options
    A guy used to always set up his stuff on a treadmill (water bottle, towel), then wander off and stretch, sometimes even do a little exercising or socializing, before coming back and using it. One day when the gym was busy, I moved his stuff and used the treadmill. When he came over, I told him I was sorry, no one was around the treadmill for 5 minutes, so I assumed someone forgot their stuff and I moved it. He stood there for a moment, most likely awaiting an offer from me to get off the treadmill, but it never came, so we both moved on…

Good job. (Srs.)
  • Tight_Fit
    Tight_Fit Posts: 453
    Options
    DLS: My husband is the only person I've ever been with who was my age, I find men 10-20 years my senior extremely sexy.

DLS: Nerds always *kitten* better than jocks.

DLS: I check out other girls when I work out too! And I also will always go one step harder than them.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I don't weigh my food and I'm losing weight :bigsmile: