21 Day Fix

Options
Jessijorge
Jessijorge Posts: 47 Member
Hello I just started the 21 day Fix and wanted to know if anyone has done these workouts and had success, please share your results.Thanks.

Replies

• ALNoog
    ALNoog Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Hello I just started the 21 day Fix and wanted to know if anyone has done these workouts and had success, please share your results.Thanks.

Is this the colored containers 21 day fix?
  • Jessijorge
    Options
    Yes it is, and it comes with the shakes (shakeology)... I am not doing the shakes just the workouts. *)
  • ALNoog
    Options
    Yes it is, and it comes with the shakes (shakeology)... I am not doing the shakes just the workouts. *)

Oh :) I thought so. I have a friend that is a beach body coach and I could not understand what on earth was up with the colored container eating plan. I haven't heard much about the workouts though.
  • Jessijorge
    Options
    lol... Yes my friend ordered the videos and got the containers with the shakes, so I decided to do the workouts with her. I'm on day 5. The containers I think she said it helps with portion control, whatever food fits in them that's your portion. Personally I thought it was expensive.
  • Jessijorge
    Options
    Oh and so far I have liked the workouts, they make me sweat more than when I go to the gym and are only 30 mins long. I hope I see results! I see you lost 35 ibs what have you been doing if you don't mind me asking?
  • ALNoog
    Options
    I originally started with doing low GI to manage my PCOS but had to switch to low carb because it helps control the symptoms better. I drink lots of water!
    For workouts I do hand weights (squats, overhead presses, curls and some other moves I invented).
    I walk and jog a lot. I do step aerobics. I do Just Dance on my Wii on days I don't feel like "working out". I try to walk laps with my dog most days which is a hair under 2 miles and usually at night I do my step aerobics when my husband is home. I also just randomly do several hundred jumping jacks a day... Just throw in 25-50 at a time here and there.

I've actually lost quite a bit more but I'm not officially weighing in until the first and will update then. It's closer to 45 now (I think).
  • bluerun
    bluerun Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello,
    I just order my 21 day fix with the Shakeology package I need to lose about 16-18 lbs. After gallbladder surgery I been left bloated and just very out of shape. I have not been able to exercise or eat right for the last 2 months or longer< It is weird i been living of broths shakes and jello because of the pain but yet i still didn't lose any weight on the opposite i was gaining...
    Well now I am excited to start a new program. That will help me with the nutrition portions.l.
    I would like to know if there are any restriction to foods? I am gluten intolerant and lactose?
    Also how are the exercise?Pretty hard?

any advice.
    :happy:
  • arhummel
    arhummel Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I should be getting my program this Friday!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!