Freele the banana girl diet?

Options
It seems so perfect I love fruit and carbs so much the idea of being able to eat as much as I want seems so out of this world though! If anyone doesn't know she is a fruitarian. It's pretty much a vegan who eats a lot of fruit. If you don't know her look her up. Now don't jump to conclusions and say calories in calories out because she already disses that on her YouTube videos you really have to watch them to see it. What she does is eat like a ton of food like she eats 3000 calories a day isn't that crazy!?! But it's really all from good foods like fruit and things like potatoes. She emphasizes high carbs low fat diet. Like eating food like potatoes isn't going to be healthy if you deep fry it and put a ton of stuff on it like come on people. Has anyone tried this diet it seems so perfect I want to maybe do it 5 to 6 days of the week it seems so healthy for detoxifying the body. Has anyone has results eating like this? Eating as much as you want from fruit vegetables and other things?

Replies

• _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    So after a few weeks of eating 3000 calories a day I await your 'Why am I not losing weight? thread
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    So after a few weeks of eating 3000 calories a day I await your 'Why am I not losing weight? thread

x2
    <snip>
    Now don't jump to conclusions and say calories in calories out because she already disses that on her YouTube videos you really have to watch them to see it.
    <snip>
    I can make a youtube video dissing this diet if that helps make it more clear...because obviously if you see it on youtube it must be true.
  • tegalicious
    tegalicious Posts: 629
    Options
    She is a long distance cyclist. She can eat 3000 calories a day because she has an intense workout schedule and nothing but time on her hands to cycle all day. And make ridiculous youtube videos.
  • katro111
    katro111 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Ummm, but fat is kind of essential for bodily function... and what about protein? I've seen her videos. Not impressed.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options

x2
    <snip>
    Now don't jump to conclusions and say calories in calories out because she already disses that on her YouTube videos you really have to watch them to see it.
    <snip>
    I can make a youtube video dissing this diet if that helps make it more clear...because obviously if you see it on youtube it must be true.

^This.

Go ahead and try it.... because... SCIENCE!!
    Seriously, you can't eat 3000 calories of anything and not expect to gain weight (unless you do some major exercising). So I too, will await the "Why am I not losing weight?!!!!!!!!" thread.

Stop looking for "diets". Just eat the foods you normally eat, fit them into your calorie goal and BAM!, done, lose weight.
  • smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    She is a long distance cyclist. She can eat 3000 calories a day because she has an intense workout schedule and nothing but time on her hands to cycle all day. And make ridiculous youtube videos.

^This!

And I'd like to add that she is a complete whack job and it would be in your best interest to disregard any and everything she says.
  • bradXdale
    bradXdale Posts: 399
    Options
    Yes because someone who eats 18 bananas a day can defy the laws of science and thermogenesis.

She has an intense workout schedule (probably burning 1,000+ calories a day) which allows her to eat that amount of food in a day.

Also show me some studies that say fat is bad, protein is bad and that carbs are all you need. Just like that one whacked out weirdo 30 Bananas A Day dude on YouTube. What was even funnier about him was the video he posted of himself trying to bench press his own body weight. Sad excuse.

Weight loss seriously boils down to work / calories / macro nutrient breakdown. Anyone who tells you different is hiding something from their success or trying to commit daylight robbery.

Source of aforementioned vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_j0A_bW1GA
  • louiseoxford
    louiseoxford Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    This girl is awful! Two of her recent videos are just scare-mongering ones about how 'toxic' and 'harmful' meat and fish are...

Avoid her and her 'fruit' jewellery like the plague.
  • SpencersHeart
    SpencersHeart Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    It seems so perfect I love fruit and carbs so much the idea of being able to eat as much as I want seems so out of this world though! If anyone doesn't know she is a fruitarian. It's pretty much a vegan who eats a lot of fruit. If you don't know her look her up. Now don't jump to conclusions and say calories in calories out because she already disses that on her YouTube videos you really have to watch them to see it. What she does is eat like a ton of food like she eats 3000 calories a day isn't that crazy!?! But it's really all from good foods like fruit and things like potatoes. She emphasizes high carbs low fat diet. Like eating food like potatoes isn't going to be healthy if you deep fry it and put a ton of stuff on it like come on people. Has anyone tried this diet it seems so perfect I want to maybe do it 5 to 6 days of the week it seems so healthy for detoxifying the body. Has anyone has results eating like this? Eating as much as you want from fruit vegetables and other things?

What are you going to eat on the 6th/7th day?
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    tigerpalm.jpg
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,996 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSL_gw-loPJPX5D1spTtkQmgwgy5WgFgNRYJsnccR04AfZ8Cr9q
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options

Just like that one whacked out weirdo 30 Bananas A Day dude on YouTube. What was even funnier about him was the video he posted of himself trying to bench press his own body weight. Sad excuse.

Durian! :laugh: :laugh:

Just learned about his videos recently and :laugh: I particularly liked his "Who is stronger Durian or Eliot Hulse" I am not the biggest Hulse fan ever but LOL @ that comparison.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    One time Furious Pete ate 10 bananas and a 2 liter of Sprite. It was awesome!
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    My body doesn't handle carbs well. I have to watch the amount I eat.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options

Calories in, calories out. Just because she disses it doesn't mean she's right or that I'm going to agree with her. Just eat at a deficit and include some fruit and bananas if you're so excited about eating them.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

a7SKiqy.gif

Why do people buy into this BS?!
  • Lsbohnert
    Lsbohnert Posts: 22
    Options
    I honestly could never eat 3000 calories and it looked like a good option to try during the week because I seriously cannot eat the meat here at my dining hall it's so gross along with all the salt they put in everything including veggie wraps... I eat a ton of fruit anyways so I thought I might give it a try. Thanks everyone for the input though