Fit bit help

Options
So, I bought a fit bit about two weeks ago. It was working great and I love it. Sunday it told me that the battery was low so I plugged it in and let it charge. Well it didn't and when I put it on yesterday morning it died. Now I'm trying to charge it again and it doesn't seem to be charging. I looked on the website about it and it really wasn't very helpful. I did do as it says but it doesn't seem to be working. Any suggestions???? Something I haven't tried?? Or just go back to Radio Shack where I bought it and get a new one??

Replies

• Chillyfrog
    Chillyfrog Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Which one do you have? I have the Fitbit One and have put mine in the charger flipped around before not paying attention and the contacts weren't touching so it didn't charge.
  • april9675
    Options
    Sometimes its hard for mine to get a good connection. I'll wrap a rubberband or a ponytail holder around it while it's in the charger to make sure it's in there pretty tight...then it charges no problem.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    contact their customer support? When the battery on my Zip died way too fast and I tried everything the website said, they deemed it to be "defective" and were all set to send me a replacement (until I told them I got it on eBay - then all the fab customer support dried up - "unauthorized retailer" bah humbug)
  • Karmynzahringer
    Karmynzahringer Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I charged my flex all day once only to find it only had one light still. Took it out, cleaned the contacts and put it back in the charger and it has not happened since.