faint and dizziness! what products should I get ?

Options
Hello Guys,
I am new with bodybuilding and all the products.
Sadly because of my job I've been away from any kind of sport and I start to get fat specially around my stomach which I hated very much.
So I start working out at a bodybuilding club but every time I try to have some exercise I felt really dizzy and my vision went fuzzy and dark. Didn't feel like I was overdoing it and I know I'm not dehydrated.
My guess is Poor blood circulation ( I dont drink coffee and energy drinks ) or probably low overall calorie intake ( carbs,fats,proteins).

I need your advice ( what should I do ? ) which bodybuilding products should I get ? ( link them to me plz and how should I take/use them) and last but not least how to get rid of fat stomach fast ?

PS: I already got Micronized Creatine Powder

Thank you guys.

Replies

• darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Are you undereating?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    you dont need any 'products' - i dont even know what you mean by that to be honest... but you say yourself its probably low food intake so why not try eating more?!
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    or probably low overall calorie intake ( carbs,fats,proteins).

Yeah the only products you need is more food, sounds to me..
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I need your advice ( what should I do ? )

See a doctor?
  • Shoallla
    Shoallla Posts: 3
    Options
    No matter how much foot I ate (or water i drank ) it keeps happening to me thats why I was wondering if I should get some bodybuilding powder !!
  • kerrymh67
    Options
    Undereating would be my guess too - I know if I work-out and haven't eaten properly, I get dizziness and feel like I'm going to faint. Don't work-out on an empty stomach and make sure your overall food intake levels are where they need to be. It's tempting to cut out too much too soon to get quicker results, but it doesn't work.
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    No matter how much foot I ate (or water i drank ) it keeps happening to me thats why I was wondering if I should get some bodybuilding powder !!

bodybuilding powder? what is that?!

if it keeps happening go to a doctor.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Seriously? You've tried eating 3000 calories a day and it still happens? Definitely see a doctor.

I doubt when you say no matter how much food you eat, you've really tried all levels of food. Calculate how many calories you need to eat to maintain your weight including your exercise. Eat at a moderate deficit from that (max 20% less). Get plenty of sleep. If that doesn't help, go see your doctor.

You don't need supplements to lift weights, lose weight, or gain weight. Just make sure you are eating appropriately for your activity levels and goals.

Edited because adverbs.
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    you only need protein powder if you cant hit your protein macro...
  • Kirkajuice
    Kirkajuice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    What are you doing at the time? I got dizzy mainly when deadlifting as I have a tendency to not breathe which also made me feel faint so I'd feel the need to sit down before I fell down (never did, too embarrassing). Focusing on breathing has helped and I no longer get these issues. If it's not that, see your doctor.
  • Shoallla
    Shoallla Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks everybody.
    I will try to remember and use all of your tips and see if it happens again.
    More food, more drink, more sleep.