Who is your favorite Marvel character?

Options

Replies

• ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Rogue!

I especially love the Rogue from the 90's X-Men cartoon where she had stolen Ms. Marvel's powers. She was even more awesome with super strength and power of flight.
  • jlbeals
    jlbeals Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    DEADPOOL-PS3-box.jpg

DEADPOOL! :D
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Wolverine! Hugh Dead lifted a lot getting in shape for his character in the movie. Plus the character is a jerk. I can be too at times.

BANG BANG!!!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,562 Member
    Options
    Iron Man. Have always been a science geek so reading Iron Man and all the gadgets Tony Stark invented and implemented into his armor was cool.

Iron-Man.jpg

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    surely you jest

Wolverine-hugh-jackman-as-wolverine-31572730-500-211.gif

z0HyNso.gif

hugh-jackman-explosion.jpeg

The movie version is the most "basterdized" and terrible version of Wolverine to be ever made...

And don't call me Shirley!

I.C.E. Cream Official Tester
    IKEA Professional Put Together-er
    Kickboxing Class Attender
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs

I disagree.

ONLY b/c Marvel Studios has done a pretty good job of setting him in his own universe. it started off rocky b/c it was like a partial ret-con, but as they've gone forward, I think they ended up doing a really good job of building the next universe over. at this point, they agree that this Wolverine (and by extension, these X-Men) are not the purest comic version. they're a new verse.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    surely you jest

z0HyNso.gif

The movie version is the most "basterdized" and terrible version of Wolverine to be ever made...

Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs

I disagree.

ONLY b/c Marvel Studios has done a pretty good job of setting him in his own universe. it started off rocky b/c it was like a partial ret-con, but as they've gone forward, I think they ended up doing a really good job of building the next universe over. at this point, they agree that this Wolverine (and by extension, these X-Men) are not the purest comic version. they're a new verse.
    [/quote]

They need to scrap X-Men and Wolverine and start over with a 100% reboot with all new actors(maybe not Xavier), I usually hate the idea of reboots but these are the worst comic book movies I've ever seen, I would rather watch Daredevil than watch the X-men movies. Huge failure in my opinion as a huge fan of the characters.

• NYUbookworm
    Options
    She-Hulk!
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Sif, Loki and Thor.
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Wolverine, Vision, Moon Knight
  • strengthandhonour4eva
    strengthandhonour4eva Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    deadpool and not the crappy x men origins one lol
  • MagJam2004
    MagJam2004 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Wolverine, Vision, Moon Knight

Moon Knight! I had forgotten all about him. I haven't thought about some of these comics for a while now. Awesome thread.
  • HuggyBeahr
    HuggyBeahr Posts: 259
    Options
    gambit-5.jpg

http://marvel.com/images/characters
    Every marvel character ever illustrated
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    There are too many. Spiderman and his Amazing Friends was my intro as a kid, and I always loved Firestar (firey redhead, yup I can relate). Black Widow kicks @ss. Iron Man of course. Thor because Chris Helmsman. And I am very much looking forward to Scarlet Witch.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    surely you jest

z0HyNso.gif

I disagree.

They need to scrap X-Men and Wolverine and start over with a 100% reboot with all new actors(maybe not Xavier), I usually hate the idea of reboots but these are the worst comic book movies I've ever seen, I would rather watch Daredevil than watch the X-men movies. Huge failure in my opinion as a huge fan of the characters.

[/quote]

I've just decided that it's not taking place on Earth-616. more like -618 b/c it's ALMOST the same.
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Robet Downey Jr.
  • JocyChan
    JocyChan Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    If I have to choose....... Deadpool
  • bloozen
    bloozen Posts: 131
    Options
    Spiderman, I haven't seen the reboot yet. Casting bugged me, but I think I'll take the plunge.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    <
    I think the answer is obvious.
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    gambit-5.jpg
    This guy and Deadpool!