I loss 30 KG but i have big problem

Options
Hello every one
i'm happy to be member here
my short story
in Oct 2013 i was 130 kg
and i start my diet and workout
10 Feb 2014 i start my p90x and i do phase one and phase two
but after phase one i feel sick and last week in phase one i have issue with my left eyes for two minute
i can't see with it

i go to hospital and doctor say you don't have any problem in eyes or eye nerves .
then I do My next phase and i have same issue and i go 3 doctor they say like the first doctor
i take rest 3 week and i go to gym yesterday and i played 40 minute then i have same issue :(

i feel sad and Frustrating

now my wight 100 kg
i want loss another 15 kg and do P90X full round :(
all doctor say you don't have any problem an eyes or heart or blood
my rest heart rate 52
and blood preassure is 110/60

and i eat 1500 to 2000 cal per day

what you think about this situation ?

Replies

• ZOOpergal
    ZOOpergal Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Sounds like dehydration to me. The most dehyrated I got I was seeing rainbows in my eyes and vomitted profusely.
  • AhmedNour
    AhmedNour Posts: 10
    Options
    Sounds like dehydration to me. The most dehyrated I got I was seeing rainbows in my eyes and vomitted profusely.

yes i have dehydration and i take eye drop ( refresh plus )
    but this problem come with workout ? why ?
    i have dehydration along time
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    It almost sounds like a migraine, or maybe low blood sugar. Good job for getting it checked out. Glad it was nothing serious.

How many calories are you eating every day? How much water are you drinking every day? Also, you may be a little hypoglycemic, which is something really hard to check. How many grams of carbohydrates are you eating every day? And how long before you exercise do you eat?

There's girls on our league who go on a "diet" without telling the trainers, and then they pass out or fall down during practice because they've cut their calories and carbs too much. Exercise is hard work, you need to fuel your workouts.

Edit to add: You've lost 66 lbs in 5 months? That's an average of 3 lbs per week. You need to eat more and slow down that weight loss. You're gonna start losing bone and other body tissues if you keep losing at this rate. Be good to your body. Eat a little more. Maybe 400-500 more calories per day.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    And aggressive workout requires fuel for your body. You are probably malnourished. I am 5'11, 31 years old, 185 lbs, and when I do P90X or currently X3 doubles I am eating 2400-2600 calories (macros around 40% carbs, 30% protein and 30% fats). Why don't you open your diary so we can look.
  • Jdavism
    Jdavism Posts: 8
    Options
    Look up ocular migraines, I get them and loose vision in my left eye followed by a headache.. I know to take a Tylenol as soon as I have vision issues. Dr says its normal and nothing to worry about. They can be brought on by stress, eye straining etc.
  • AhmedNour
    Options
    It almost sounds like a migraine, or maybe low blood sugar. Good job for getting it checked out. Glad it was nothing serious.

How many calories are you eating every day? How much water are you drinking every day? Also, you may be a little hypoglycemic, which is something really hard to check. How many grams of carbohydrates are you eating every day? And how long before you exercise do you eat?

There's girls on our league who go on a "diet" without telling the trainers, and then they pass out or fall down during practice because they've cut their calories and carbs too much. Exercise is hard work, you need to fuel your workouts.

i eat between 1500 - 2000
    my weight when i start p90x 107 kg
    Length 187 cm
    age 26 years

this is my meals

9 AM 3 white egg and 2 piece tost and cup of vegetables
    12 AM 1 banana
    1 PM my workout
    2.30 PM one cup whey protein with 4 Strawberry
    3.3 PM 1/2 cup rise and 200 gram chicken or fish or meat and 1 medium orange
    6 PM 1 apple
    10 PM i cup free fat Yogurt with 1 tspn honey and 1 orange or whey protein with skim milk
    i drink at least 2 litter water every day

this my day when i do p90x
    now i Afraid any workout or diet
  • runner475
    runner475 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Check your Blood sugar. Please ask your doctor to do HBA1C and random blood sugar test.
  • AhmedNour
    Options
    Check your Blood sugar. Please ask your doctor to do HBA1C and random blood sugar test.

i check it fast 85 and random 75
  • AhmedNour
    Options
    And aggressive workout requires fuel for your body. You are probably malnourished. I am 5'11, 31 years old, 185 lbs, and when I do P90X or currently X3 doubles I am eating 2400-2600 calories (macros around 40% carbs, 30% protein and 30% fats). Why don't you open your diary so we can look.

this is my meals

12 AM 1 banana
    1 PM my workout
    6 PM 1 apple
    10 PM i cup free fat Yogurt with 1 tspn honey and 1 orange or whey protein with skim milk

• AhmedNour
    Options
    Look up ocular migraines, I get them and loose vision in my left eye followed by a headache.. I know to take a Tylenol as soon as I have vision issues. Dr says its normal and nothing to worry about. They can be brought on by stress, eye straining etc.

i don't feel any migraines
  • psuLemon
    Options

Length 187 cm
    age 26 years

this is my meals

12 AM 1 banana
    1 PM my workout
    6 PM 1 apple

That doesn't seem like a lot of food for a male. You probably feel like crap from not fueling your body. Try a week or two by eating 2400 calories and logging all your food to see if that helps. And probably should be aiming to hit 160-180g of protein.
  • rrsuthy
    rrsuthy Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Try adding another liter of water to your day, especially on days that you work out. I'd also try to up your fat intake, such as Olive Oil or Avocado oil, etc.
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options

yes i have dehydration and i take eye drop ( refresh plus )
    but this problem come with workout ? why ?
    i have dehydration along time
    Probably because the workout dehydrates you even more than usual. It's a simple fix though if this is the issue drink more water (at least 14-15 cups at your weight i would think -118 ounces - 3.5 litres) over the course of the day regularly and see if that helps
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    This is only about 1300 calories or so. Please eat more.
  • Deb_622
    Deb_622 Posts: 694
    Options
    You will probably want to stick closer to the 2000 calorie range especially on days when you do P90X, those are hard workouts and require a lot of calories to fuel your body.

I would also suggest eating a bit more before you workout - that is something that I had to learn as well. Maybe add a piece of wheat toast and some peanut butter with your banana at 12.

Also - make sure you are taking some kind of recovery drink or meal after you workout - within 30-60 minutes.
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options

Length 187 cm
    age 26 years

this is my meals

12 AM 1 banana
    1 PM my workout
    6 PM 1 apple

That doesn't seem like a lot of food for a male. You probably feel like crap from not fueling your body. Try a week or two by eating 2400 calories and logging all your food to see if that helps. And probably should be aiming to hit 160-180g of protein.

Agreed based on the info he gave if he is working out 5 days a week and trying to lose 2 pounds a week (extreme) then he should be eating in the range of 2100-2300 daily based on a quick TDEE calculation and more water (at least 1 liter maybe 2 liters more
  • myhoneyrose
    Options
    My daughter had problems similar to this and then she started passing out. She has what is called a cavernous malformation in her brain. Few doctors really know anything about these and they can only be detected by a MRI with contrast. Something to keep in mind if the other suggestions given to you here don't help.
  • AhmedNour
    Options
    Based on what you say I have got a problem in nutrition
    Do you now go back to exercise with an increase of more than the nutrition
    or i increase nutrition for a certain period and then i do p90x
  • psuLemon
    Options
    Personally, i would re nourish your body for a few days and try light exercise to see if you feel better. And it may be beneficial to speak to your doctor again.
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Eat more throughout the day, every day. That is what everyone is telling you. You don't seem to be fueling your body properly.