Starting over and needing support

Options
Dtho5159
Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
Ive been a member here since late 2010.. I started my journey in early 2011 weighing 298lb. Within 7 months, I had lost 58lb. Then I had oral surgery and couldn't eat for 8 days. I lost another 10 during the recovery period. BUT when I was able to eat again, I ate everything in sight for a whole weekend and it all went downhill from there. Now Im back where I started, minus 7lb and starting over. I have around 120lb to lose and would love more support :)

Replies

• SaShmy1022
    SaShmy1022 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm in a similar situation! Would love to add you! :)
  • newereveryday
    newereveryday Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I can relate! I lost a lot in the past and now I'm starting a few steps further behind than I did the first time around.
  • JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I am right there also. 40 down and had a plateau for about a year due to life, bad choices, etc., and now have 60 lbs left to my end goal. I am here daily. Add me if you want :)
  • Christie_Roush
    Options
    This is my second attempt as well. Please feel free to add me!
  • SuperWhoLock24601
    SuperWhoLock24601 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am here on round 2 as well.
  • DaSassyFourTwenty
    DaSassyFourTwenty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hello I'm in the same situation that you are in. I lost about 22 pounds and stop for about 5 months. so here I am once again trying to lose this weight I have to.
  • Sabreeus
    Sabreeus Posts: 10
    Options
    Hello ,I am on my journey again need encouragement threw this journey. I had a bad set back with health need to lose this weight for real.Get healthy!
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Requested you all Thank you :)