Almost to Onederland!

Options
ckemmis
ckemmis Posts: 51 Member
Out of curiosity, I stepped on the scale this morning. I usually weigh myself in the afternoon or the evenings, just depending on when I get to the gym. But this morning, I stepped on it and I started to cry. Why? Because that sucker flashed me with a 198.8. I have not been under 200 lbs in over 6 years. I am so happy right now, it's not even funny.

Replies

• marye2021
    marye2021 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It is a great feeling! Weigh yourself in the mornings more often and you will see the difference!
  • jennyjean66
    Options
    You rock! thanks for the inspiration and keep up the good work!
  • ProactiveElder
    ProactiveElder Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I weigh in the morning too--amazing what a little food will do to the scale!
  • tr66
    tr66 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    It is indeed a great feeling and definitely a milestone. Tuck this memory away and re use it later when you need inspiration. You are one giant step closer to your goal!
  • otter090812
    otter090812 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that's wonderful! Today must feel like it's all been worth it!
  • laurelthistle
    laurelthistle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! If you weigh in the mornings when you first wake up (and after using the toilet) you will get pretty accurate results.
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Yey!
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    *HIGH FIVE* Congratulations!
  • Eli716
    Eli716 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that's totally awesome! For myself, I'm about seven pounds away from onederland, but I'm also ten and a half from losing one hundred pounds! Once I reach that, I would be at a weight I hadn't been for ten to twelve years, back when I was in middle school!
  • kmr0293
    kmr0293 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I can't wait for my day to come. You kutgw.
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • laurarich2014
    laurarich2014 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Such a great feeling. I always weigh in the a.m. to avoid fluctuations from water, food, exercise, etc.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Congrats I'm almost there too just a few pounds away haven't been to onederland in 8 yrs.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That's absolutely wonderful.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    hold up...what do you mean "Almost to Onederland!"?? That's totally onederland!!! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!