NEED FRIENDS!!!:-)

Options
Hi. I just recently rejoined MFP and all of my friends have quit!! I really need the motivation that friends provide on this site. Please feel free to add me! Thank you!!!

Replies

• spdoughe
    spdoughe Posts: 51
    Options
    Hey Girl!
    There are a ton of us out here! I found that commenting on people's message boards/blogs helps, I just started clicking around adding people when I started, now it comes more naturally.. like this one :) What are you goals?!
  • fit4family12
    fit4family12 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I will add you ;) Im looking for more support too!!!!!! :)
  • jlolson6740TK2
    jlolson6740TK2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    HI!!!

Add my here and if you need daily motivation and support I have a private group on Facebook where I check in daily. I post fun tips during the day, ways to change up your routine, and provide overall support and motivation- if you are interested let me know - I would love to have you!!
  • eimaj5575
    eimaj5575 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I just started logging again too a few weeks ago
  • cnhamilton12
    cnhamilton12 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just sent you a request. Also looking for friends and support!
  • mykeida
    mykeida Posts: 15
    Options
    Hiya me too,feel free to add me anyone :)
  • ms_lindsay
    ms_lindsay Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just restarted as well and looking for friends! I have been the worst MFP user in the past but I am starting a program where I need to log everything and be more accountable so here we go again!! Feel free to add me anyone!
  • Jilly414
    Jilly414 Posts: 2
    Options
    I will add you!
    I'm looking for friends and support trying to start living a fit and healthy lifestyle.

I enjoy yoga and running. I go to the gyn but find it hard to stay consistant.

I also just got a fitbit flex and i'm loving it if any of you have that feel free to add me :)
    //www.fitbit.com/user/2FSTGP