Hello from sunny ARIZONA!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Renee and my family and I live here in the wonderful state of AZ.

I just switched to this app from another after hearing about it from a friend. Excited to track my progress here.

My goals are not really set to a number. I am hoping to tighten, harden and maintain. Also hoping to educate myself a bit on different workouts and options in they gym!

Hope everyone is having a great start to their morning!

Replies

• Turner327
    Options
    Arizona is awesome!!! Gonna get hot soon, so lots of early hikes and gym workouts . Good luck with your journey!

Dave
    Gilbert, AZ
  • reneeaz1982
    reneeaz1982 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You know I actually laid out on Sunday Turner and totally toasted the tumtum!

I'm trying to get all the hiking in I can before we really start charring! lol
  • sparlingirl
    sparlingirl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm here in AZ too, saw your post and sent a friend request :)
  • Turner327
    Options
    I'm a half ginger so the sun and I don't get along lol. Have a great day
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Hi from Surprise, AZ!

Looks like you enjoy hiking based on your profile picture. ME TOO!! It's getting to be a little warmer than I like to go, but that just means I'll need to get out there earlier. :wink:
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Running in the mornings is the best this time of year, but I'm already dreading the heat. I tried to gut it out last year, but this year I think I'm switching to swimming at the Y. I'm in San Tan Valley/Queen Creek.
  • RosieRaz
    RosieRaz Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Went hiking this last weekend and got sunburnt!

Welcome from Phx - Rose
  • Pinuplvr1218
    Pinuplvr1218 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Agreed on getting the sunshine in while we can. I'm in San Tan Valley! I know this isn't a friend request post but would love some local friends! Have a good day!
  • reneeaz1982
    reneeaz1982 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Still figuring out the site so not sure how to friend request quite yet......but I too would love some local workout buds! Please friend request away guys!

And I am in the south Scottsdale area.