New Massachusetts Member Here!

Options
I'd love to share ideas with people, and have fun on this weight loss adventure!

Replies

• randyv99
    randyv99 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Where in Mass? Only because it's nighttime and you're awake and in Mass which makes you awesome! I'm at work in Belmont at the moment. Oh and friend me so that I can stalk...uh, i mean support you in your journey.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I grew up in Mass and only moved here to Maine 5 years ago.
    Massholes rock! woohoo! :wink:
  • Mandalola
    Options
    Very new myself - this is day four for me. I'm in the UK but have family in Boston and Washington and friends all over the States. Have 20lb to lose - doesn't sound much but as someone who once had 60lb to lose I'm determined not to let it creep back up to that amount. So I'm digging my heels in and getting on with it. Best of luck. If you want to add me as a friend I would be happy to support you and vice versa.
  • Mandalola
    Options
    Funny!
  • michelle4173
    Options
    Welcome!! I live in MA too!! MFP is awesome!
  • Jourdan_Rystrom
    Jourdan_Rystrom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I live right on Boylston Street in downtown Boston! Love it!!! Hit me up if you need some advice - I've been on here almost 20 days but I'm an addict!!
  • krystie99
    krystie99 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Grew up in Western MA and went to school at UMD! Now living in Georgia... when ever the southerns call me a "Yankee" I say "No, I'm a Red Sox!" And I laugh at my own joke...
  • blackmamba886
    blackmamba886 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    LOVE IT!
    Grew up in Western MA and went to school at UMD! Now living in Georgia... when ever the southerns call me a "Yankee" I say "No, I'm a Red Sox!" And I laugh at my own joke...
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I line in Rhode Island and work in Mass!! Good luck
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Grew up in Worcester! (Live in NYC now) But my true home is Massachusetts!

Welcome & good luck!

DOES THE CHOICE I'M MAKING NOW MOVE ME CLOSER TO OR FURTHER FROM MY GOAL????
  • LainMac
    LainMac Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm in Mass near the NH border.
  • Kaye8395BTS
    Kaye8395BTS Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm right here in Boston myself! I have been apart of MFP since late August and I am a true addict! Welcome! :o)
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    i'm about 30 min away from boston :)
  • iwannawearatutu
    iwannawearatutu Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    We should have a little MFP picnic when the weather gets better - healthy potluck, maybe go for a walk after! :)

In the meantime, maybe we could organize a little meet and greet somewhere in Boston?
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm was born and raised in Masshole land, but live in NH now. GRUMBLE. Trying to get the heck out of this state ASAP:glasses: