Hi everyone

Options
Hi everyone, I am newish, always had mfp, but this is the first time I've actually started to use it. Feel free to add me, I am 184lbs my goal is around 147lbs, I think I have tried everything, south beach diet, cabbage diet, slimming world, weight watchers, insanity, 30 day shred..basically I'm the queen of yo yo dieting, always same story, always get sidetracked, never enough commitment. However I got to the heaviest I have been and started again, I am in a really good place, I've lost 6lbs so far (my profile doesn't say this because I didn't log my highest weight) okay it has only been a week and I have a long way to go but I am determined. At the moment I am just using mfp, I have joined a gym, I am trying to keep an eye on my recommended nutrients and cutting down on my carbohydrates (difficult for me). Would love to have some friends who can keep me motivated, I promise to do the same in return. I love reading peoples success stories, and I'm in awe of the before and after photos...amazing!

Replies

• RJPericola
    Options
    Hey there! I would love to help you out! Good luck on your journey! :)
  • hollyteaboss
    Options
    Well hello oliolioli92!! I am new on here as well. Today is day three. I started going to the gym 3 weeks ago and I thought that would be enough....turns out it is not. I am 170 lbs. and looking to get to 150 lbs. I do not have a time frame for this loss, but I think if I stick to my plan it should be a reachable goal in 5 months give or take. I would love to have a friend on here.
  • oliolioli92
    oliolioli92 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Accepted your requests! Thanks guys.. yes I think 5 month is do able, I would preferably like my goal by the end of the year :) I agree.. gym is not enough.. annoyingly because food is my weakness however at present i'm on a mission and have given myself one day a week to indulge in any major cravings, does any one else do this? I don't think I can go completely cold turkey, I am a bit of a chocolate fanatic.
  • BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Add me