Sick of Excuses

Options
Hey everyone!! I am so sick of making excuses for myself why I should put off losing weight and reaching my goals. I use just about every excuse I can think of.. I'm tired. I'll go to bed early and be ready to go tomorrow. (Like that ever happens) I'm sore from yesterday. The list goes on and on. I'm ready to start this journey. I'm done putting it off. I just need more support. I think my friends have heard that I'm going to do it so much that they don't believe me anymore. But this time I am serious! I am sticking to it! Wish me luck!

Replies

• RJPericola
    Options
    Best of luck to you! If you need some accountability or have any questions feel free to add me! I would love to help you along your journey!
  • JulsiePie
    JulsiePie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You can do this! You gotta find your motivation, and there are awesome people on here that can be a support system and they can also help to hold you accountable.
  • oliolioli92
    oliolioli92 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I am so sick of making excuses for myself why I should put off losing weight and reaching my goals. I use just about every excuse I can think of.. I'm tired. I'll go to bed early and be ready to go tomorrow. (Like that ever happens) I'm sore from yesterday. The list goes on and on. I'm ready to start this journey. I'm done putting it off. I just need more support. I think my friends have heard that I'm going to do it so much that they don't believe me anymore. But this time I am serious! I am sticking to it! Wish me luck!

That may aswell have come from my mouth! I feel your pain, my boyfriend pretty much ignores me when I start talking about my next plan, but like you, I am serious too! Good luck :) I would love to offer my support :) no more excuses! :happy: