Hi guys :)

Options
Hi everyone! I'm PatMuffinTop :D and I always hear about myfitnesspal so I decided to finally join.
I'm a regular yo-yo dieter. I absolutely love exercise, but my eating habits are awful! I have history of binge eating and no eating at all, so now I try to balance it as much as I can.
At the moment, I'm doing Jilian Michael's 30 day shred (day 7) and I'm not seeing big results so my goal now is to eat healthier. I try to eat more proteins, it's just carbs, sweets and sugary drinks that stop me from reaching my goal weight.
Feel free to say hi I hope you guys are on track to your ideal figures :)

Replies

• bybyadipocytes
    bybyadipocytes Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I feel like i wrote your post. I eat fairly healthy, run and dont eat much meat but sugar and starches are a serious problem for me. ( When I can stop eating too many carbs my belly shrinks right away, just hard to stay stopped.)
  • jjsnavywife
    Options
    Hello there! I am new to myfitnesspal as well. I love it so far--more accurate than other apps I have tried.
    I love exercise as well--elliptical trainer is my favorite, but I love a good spin class too. Good luck with your weight loss journey!!
  • FlatTummyTrish
    FlatTummyTrish Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Ah carbs are the worst :( And I'm finding MFP better than fatsecret already :)