Need motivational friends!

Options

Replies

• ramsfan84
    ramsfan84 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I log daily and have an open diary. Anyone can add me.
  • MagJam2004
    MagJam2004 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Folks can feel free to send a friend request if you like. Best of luck to all of y'all.
  • dchief30
    dchief30 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi I need buddies that can help me as well as I can motivate you can add me
  • ChristinWrites
    ChristinWrites Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Always open for motivational buddies who are determined and supportive :)
  • Travelbug1955
    Travelbug1955 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You can friend me! I always try to comment and like all my friends posts.
  • sweat_the_fat_away
    Options
    You can add me :D You should get an INSTRAGRAM! You can find me @sweatthefataway
  • fitnessbabe90
    Options
    <
    Always accepting friend request. I will like all status too. Pick me..:-):drinker: :drinker:
  • muddyevil
    muddyevil Posts: 31
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me - having active friends who interact with me makes my weight loss so much easier!!!
  • mikenpams
    Options
    Funny you posted that. I've lost 65 lbs so far, but I am having a horrible time fighting off the urge to slip up today! Just remember the reasons you started this journey and drink water! Everyone has a bad day every once in a while. Good luck! You and anyone else can add me, I need inspiration too!
  • rachel_vegan
    rachel_vegan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Looking to add some friends on here! The only two I have never use this, and I use this everyday haha
    I've had some pretty good success in my journey thus far and I'm about half way to my goal weight, and feeling better than ever!
    Add me :)
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    eel free to add me, everyone is welcome and I log daily
  • Kimmy7777
    Kimmy7777 Posts: 79
    Options
    Just sent you a request. And anyone else feel free to add me..:)
  • theseus82
    theseus82 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I log daily unless I'm traveling out of town.
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Love to have new friends to movitvate! I'll send you a request, and anyone else can feel free to add me that's active on here. I'm pescatarian, open diary, live in SoCal. Good luck on your journeys!
  • aribugg
    aribugg Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I get on everyday :] could always use another hand in motivation, especially lately. Anyone can add me, throw a message in so im not confused though please!
  • mgraciellem
    mgraciellem Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I think I've sent request to all, if not, please add me! I'm very excited about the support already! xoxo:wink:
  • mgraciellem
    Options
    Bump :)
  • Angylinn
    Angylinn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New to my fitness pal my doctor wants me here instead of my other app could really use motivation my weight keeps going up and down and all the support would be nice
  • mgraciellem
    Options
    Bump
  • mgraciellem
    Options
    I'm added over 100 wonderful friends over the past month!! I'm so thankful for my motivational MFP fam!