Lost 20 pounds in 2 months with VERY little exercize!

Options
2»

Replies

• jakel26
    jakel26 Posts: 16
    Options
    I can relate - I use to run 8-10 miles, 3x a week on 1200 cals a day. I lost 28 lbs in 2.5 months - weight loss is ADDICTING. OP is addicted - but he'll burn out soon, both mentally and physically. For me, it was the crippling back pain that resulted from all that running - what followed was mental stagnation and boredom that led me to regain 40 lbs lol. Go ahead OP - knock yourself out!
    I lost 18 lbs with no exercise too over the past 2 months. Just gotta be strict on your diet.

There's no doubting that, but the OP has been running 3 miles a day and has also just started a new topic asking how many cals he burned running up & down stairs for 22 mins!

He's also 6' tall and weighs 130lbs!!

You are correct. However, I am now working on putting on lean muscle mass, and becoming more physically fit. I have now reached my goal, and am happy!
  • Curlysasha
    Curlysasha Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Wait a minute ... the OP has been posting EVERYWHERE and is a short male/tall female/tall male ..... is he/she just bored or a compulsive liar? This is all BS
  • Curlysasha
    Curlysasha Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    LITTLE EXERCISE??!!! THIS IS FROM A PREVIOUS POST OF YOURS OP ...

This morning I ran a 20 minute 5k. When I got home I had a glazed donut, and a piece of a cheese bagel. For lunch I walked a mile to subway and had turkey breast, spinach, mustard, and banana peppers on 9 grain wheat bread (six inch sub). I also had a few Baked Lays plain chips. After that I had some dark chocolate, and some marshmellows. Then, I walked around a mile to the park, and walked another mile home. For dinner I had two pieces of french toast with sugar free syrup, and a bit of powdered sugar. And then went on a nice evening walk ( 2 and a half miles). I decided to treat myself and had some chocolate ice cream ( around a cup), and 3 oreos with some natural peanut butter. I totaled up with around 2,200 calories of food eaten, but with a net of 1,440. I have 1,000 calories left to eat (but I am not hungry). I am 6 foot, and 140 pounds. I kind of feel like I went overboard on the junk food. Did I binge, or is this okay? I've been eating pretty well each day for the past week! Will I regret this tomorrow??

BS IS THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY RIGHT NOW
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    MPD - lol. I love it.
    LITTLE EXERCISE??!!! THIS IS FROM A PREVIOUS POST OF YOURS OP ...

This morning I ran a 20 minute 5k. When I got home I had a glazed donut, and a piece of a cheese bagel. For lunch I walked a mile to subway and had turkey breast, spinach, mustard, and banana peppers on 9 grain wheat bread (six inch sub). I also had a few Baked Lays plain chips. After that I had some dark chocolate, and some marshmellows. Then, I walked around a mile to the park, and walked another mile home. For dinner I had two pieces of french toast with sugar free syrup, and a bit of powdered sugar. And then went on a nice evening walk ( 2 and a half miles). I decided to treat myself and had some chocolate ice cream ( around a cup), and 3 oreos with some natural peanut butter. I totaled up with around 2,200 calories of food eaten, but with a net of 1,440. I have 1,000 calories left to eat (but I am not hungry). I am 6 foot, and 140 pounds. I kind of feel like I went overboard on the junk food. Did I binge, or is this okay? I've been eating pretty well each day for the past week! Will I regret this tomorrow??

BS IS THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY RIGHT NOW
  • jakel26
    jakel26 Posts: 16
    Options
    You guys are brutal! Take it easy! I've been exercising recently, but the 20 pounds came off without much exercise. I'm not a troll or anything close! Gosh!
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    I am - let's battle.
    You guys are brutal! Take it easy! I've been exercising recently, but the 20 pounds came off without much exercise. I'm not a troll or anything close! Gosh!
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    You guyz are brutal! Take it eazy! I've been exercizing recently, but the 20 poundz came off without much exercize. I'm not a troll or anything cloze! Gozh!

There, fixed it for ya.
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Fab, well done
  • karlalband
    karlalband Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • JulsiePie
    JulsiePie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You guyz are brutal! Take it eazy! I've been exercizing recently, but the 20 poundz came off without much exercize. I'm not a troll or anything cloze! Gozh!

There, fixed it for ya.

LOL!!!!!!!!!
  • Left4Good
    Left4Good Posts: 304
    Options
    Congrats =)
    I lost 5 pounds in 2 days when i walked everyday and did yoga. I think what helped the most is i got rid of soda completely and salt.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!