hi, Help me countdown to me being hot!

Options
Okay this is a cool site for one. i feel already more modaviated . i hope that this will encoruge me to make myself a better hotter person. i want to be the person in a baniki running slow mo on the beach. <3 and they hot beach guys are alll like OOOOOOOO <3 we will see its the start of my joreny. i hope to meet people that can support me, because i do need some support ment in my life. well peace. :smile:

Replies

• LoveJessi
    Options
    Okay this is a cool site for one. i feel already more modaviated . i hope that this will encoruge me to make myself a better hotter person. i want to be the person in a baniki running slow mo on the beach. <3 and they hot beach guys are alll like OOOOOOOO <3 we will see its the start of my joreny. i hope to meet people that can support me, because i do need some support ment in my life. well peace. :smile:
  • alyfin
    alyfin Posts: 103
    Options
    Great optimism! Your topic made me smile.:laugh: See you on the beach next year!
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!

:happy: :happy:

Here's to looking HOT!:drinker:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, it's a great place to hang out, and get yourself prioritized. the support, and family in here is awesome :happy:
    BTW, you are *already* hot! Now ya just hafta let your body know that is all (that's my story and I'm stickin to it).