Any ladies tried the VS sports bras?

Options
So I noticed Victorias Secret has a whole sports bra line that I didn't know about... has anyone tried them out, and do they work for running/impact exercising? I have champion sports bras at the moment, and while not bad - after an hour of running, ouch!

Thanks in advance for any reviews/suggestions!

Replies

• TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I got a VS sports bra when they were having their semi-annual sale. I bought it in my size and it fit nicely the first time or two but now I feel like it has stretched out a bit. The one I have has no way of adjusting so it feels a bit big and doesn't support like I would like. I may take another look at their sports bras since this one may have been a bad seller since they had it on such a big sale.
  • jillian_fan2425
    jillian_fan2425 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I've got Under Armour sports bras and I love them. They're fairly durable and good for high-impact exercise.
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I was just there looking at them last week! I didn't buy one but am thinking of it. The one's I have are cheap and I've been needing to get a couple better ones for awhile now. I'll let ya know if I do!
  • s4naz
    s4naz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I work at VS part-time, so I may be a bit biased, but I love the Incredible sports bra! I have two of them. It has support and gives you a nice shape. I do suggest getting it in your actual bra size because it does tend to stretch a little. It fits a little snug intially...
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Yes! I got the "Incredible" style and I love it. Best high impact sports bra I have owned.
  • NereyaRanVihn
    NereyaRanVihn Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I use the Incredible sports bra from VS when running. I'm 32 B and for me this bra works great.
  • Lina_Loo_15
    Options
    I've got quite a few and love them. They're super cute, too.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I like them too, but my boobs arent rly big enough to be a problem when working out, so take it with a grain of salt of u have bigger girls
  • astronut96
    astronut96 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have several too and love them all. I'm a C cup & they keep me comfortable during HIIT sessions. They're pricey but worth it in my opinion.
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I recently bought the Incredible and I'm not certain what the other one was (it has convertible straps that I wear crossed in the back; dayglo orange or something like that).

I like the second one bc it has less fabric on the back so it feels cooler, but the Incredible (racer back) gives a really nice shape & support (DD's!!). I wear them running several times per week. They definitely stretch after a few wears so get the right size to start. They are MUCH more comfy than ANY sports bra I have ever worn, and MUCH better looking/gives better support than even pricier athletic ones for my size.
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine needs lots of support and got one and totally loves it! I havent needed a new one yet so have yet to try it. So far my lulu one is awesome too. Now the one thing from VS that I have to say is awesome is the knockout crops! So awesome!
  • hanbanan31386
    Options
    i have 2 different styles of the bra and i absolutely love them
  • lydiaannepage
    lydiaannepage Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone, super helpful replies! Will be doing some shopping this weekend for sure!
  • KatyAverill
    KatyAverill Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    The "Incredible" is the best sports bra ever! I have three of them so far :smile: