Oatmeal Ideas

Options
I eat oatmeal a lot since its easy to make(school early in the morning) just wanted different toppings to spice up my morning lol

Replies

• stinka12
    stinka12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    my favourite is 1/3 cup of oats, cooked on stove then two egg whites (makes it really creamy) then i add 1/3 cup blueberry and raspberries and then few drops of chocolate stevia tastes so amazing i haven't changed it in months because i enjoy it to much!
  • LG_Adventure
    LG_Adventure Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I use a scoop of Nutella in it... makes it chocolatey and adds a bit of protein along with sweet.
  • lauraspberry
    lauraspberry Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Cocoa powder and brown sugar :)
  • Starfish1277
    Starfish1277 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I usually do some kinda of dried fruit (cranberries, raisins, golden raisens, dried apricots) and then brown sugar or real maple syrup. Sometimes I will stir in a tablespoon of peanut butter, or add some walnuts or almonds. I also usually put a teaspoon of butter in it, but never milk because milk is gross, lol.
  • nicki_lynne
    nicki_lynne Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I add either peanut butter, walnuts or hemp seeds in additional to berries, mango or banana. I usually pour some almond milk in there as well.
  • nicki_lynne
    nicki_lynne Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    cinnamon is a great add in as well.
  • MichelleMinus100
    Options
    Love nuts and fruit with my oatmeal! Just a few dried cherries, craisins, sliced almonds or pistachios with one tablespoon of heavy cream on top! Yum!
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been adding 1T of Chocolate PB2.
    Other times I've added in some chia seeds.
    or 1 T mini choc chips.
    or a small (tiny) box of raisins.
  • juganaut
    juganaut Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    - blueberries/raspberries with lemon rind, yogurt and cinnamon
    - yoghurt, peanut butter and banana
    - banana, cinnamon and walnuts
    - egg, cheese and bacon
  • tmaryam
    tmaryam Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    There are some great ideas in this thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1230647-oatmeal
  • vaishnavijayasankar
    vaishnavijayasankar Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    well i cook 1 cup of oats in water and add a lil amt f salt and then some spice(it can be the sachet u get in noodle packet) and season it with chilli flakes and oregano :)
    its a spicy treat!!!!!!!!! :)