Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Oatmeal Ideas

I eat oatmeal a lot since its easy to make(school early in the morning) just wanted different toppings to spice up my morning lol

Replies

• stinka12
    stinka12 Posts: 6 Member
    my favourite is 1/3 cup of oats, cooked on stove then two egg whites (makes it really creamy) then i add 1/3 cup blueberry and raspberries and then few drops of chocolate stevia tastes so amazing i haven't changed it in months because i enjoy it to much!
  • LG_Adventure
    LG_Adventure Posts: 27 Member
    I use a scoop of Nutella in it... makes it chocolatey and adds a bit of protein along with sweet.
  • lauraspberry
    lauraspberry Posts: 655 Member
    Cocoa powder and brown sugar :)
  • Starfish1277
    Starfish1277 Posts: 13 Member
    I usually do some kinda of dried fruit (cranberries, raisins, golden raisens, dried apricots) and then brown sugar or real maple syrup. Sometimes I will stir in a tablespoon of peanut butter, or add some walnuts or almonds. I also usually put a teaspoon of butter in it, but never milk because milk is gross, lol.
  • nicki_lynne
    nicki_lynne Posts: 55 Member
    I add either peanut butter, walnuts or hemp seeds in additional to berries, mango or banana. I usually pour some almond milk in there as well.
  • nicki_lynne
    nicki_lynne Posts: 55 Member
    cinnamon is a great add in as well.
  • Love nuts and fruit with my oatmeal! Just a few dried cherries, craisins, sliced almonds or pistachios with one tablespoon of heavy cream on top! Yum!
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Lately I've been adding 1T of Chocolate PB2.
    Other times I've added in some chia seeds.
    or 1 T mini choc chips.
    or a small (tiny) box of raisins.
  • juganaut
    juganaut Posts: 79 Member
    - blueberries/raspberries with lemon rind, yogurt and cinnamon
    - yoghurt, peanut butter and banana
    - banana, cinnamon and walnuts
    - egg, cheese and bacon
  • tmaryam
    tmaryam Posts: 289 Member
    There are some great ideas in this thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1230647-oatmeal
  • vaishnavijayasankar
    vaishnavijayasankar Posts: 33 Member
    well i cook 1 cup of oats in water and add a lil amt f salt and then some spice(it can be the sachet u get in noodle packet) and season it with chilli flakes and oregano :)
    its a spicy treat!!!!!!!!! :)