Couch 2 5k Challenge Update

Options
Okay my fellow challengers,
I'm sad to report that my Wk 1 Day 1 of C25k did NOT happen. I know.. Disappointing... Unfortunately with my work schedule i was no able to make it to the gym before Zumba to get my 20 minutes in..

I've decided to start Day 1 on Monday 12/29. My original post dedicated Monday, Wed & Friday as my Run days. I am going to stick to that plan.

Rest assured my monday did NOT go to waste. I shook my bootay, and well my entire body to the point of exhaustion! My muscles are S.O.R.E today!!! I think 60 intense minutes of dancing was all the cardio i needed to make up for Day 1 of C25k. I will NOT however use that as an excuse or to bypass any of the C25K workouts. I WILL START DAY ONE ON MONDAY!!!

So.. Until Monday... I am going to play 2 hours of volleyball (competitive) tonight, Work both my jobs tomorrow, Spend the day Saturday with Family and HOPEFULLY squeeze a 30 minute workout in there somewhere. Sunday will be spent with Family and Friends and a workout in the morning.. And Monday.. The Day! C25K begins! :)

WORK IT!! :)

Replies

• ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    You do realize 12/29 is a Wednesday, not a Monday... and it's 2 weeks away.. I think youmeant 12/20
  • amguyberson
    amguyberson Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You do realize 12/29 is a Wednesday, not a Monday... and it's 2 weeks away.. I think youmeant 12/20

Wow... Guess its one of those days...

Yes... MONDAY 12/20 NOT Wednesday 12/29.,.. If my head weren't attached to my body I wouldn't have one today! Thanks for the catch in the date! lol
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    As long as you start on one of those days your good! lol