Tired & Stressed

Options
So I am currently tired, stressed and with a headache this morning. I notice that when I am stressed, I want to eat and not exercise. I really need to get more motivated and could really use an easy meal plan.

Any idea's?

Replies

• bonsweetcandie
    Options
    I find that when i'm stressed out it causes me to be more tired. I just want to go and sleep away whatevber it is that's stressing me out. That said, I always feel amazing after the gym. I beat the stress out of my body and since i usually do my cardio alone it gives me time to think about what is bothering me and figure out a solution to it.
    Also, I always eat pretty much the same thing everyday so I know what my next meal is and it's not something else I have to think about. Eating good clean, unprocessed food will also give you more energy so try fitting more veggies and fruit in your day. It doesn't take much to throw an apple is your purse or a baggy of baby carrots!

Hope that helps!
  • bellydancerj9
    bellydancerj9 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    IT is true: exercise is a pick-me-up. It raises those feel good hormones. When I feel like blah, like I do today, I start out with some deep breathing yoga: forward bend and monkey - which as i hve learned is flat back doing a forward bend. breath in to do monkey breath out slowly rounding the back into forward bend. flexibilty is the the issue ( I am so not flexible). If you I eat like I feel like doing then I only feel worse
  • asltiffm
    asltiffm Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Exercise helps me deal with stress so I get more into it when I'm going through a hard time. Unfortunately for me, I have a cold right now and my body is not up to exercising but I found out last night that my dad had a stroke. I could sure use something constructive like exercising to do instead of just sitting here thinking about it.