It says to introduce... So here goes!

Options
okaytori
okaytori Posts: 16 Member
I've been using MFP on and off for a little while know. I continue to slack off. I'm really getting down on myself and unmotivated. I just found out about the forums. I'm excited to meet people and be successful.
Cheers to all my fellow pals!

Replies

• theJoshHerring
    Options
    I've been in the same boat! Once you decide what you want, you just have to go for it! Use all your resources (like the message boards) and be consistent! We've all been somewhere we don't want to be, and have all struggled getting to where we do want to be, so let us all help you get there! Good luck! :)
  • cheekym7
    cheekym7 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Ï just started out, the first thing I did was hide my diary lol. I tracked all my food and thinking I was eating somewhat healthy, I learnt from that info what to cut back or just cut outall together. The other thing I did was search for people with similar goals for motivation. I created my own little support group and they have helped me stay focused and motivated!
  • okaytori
    okaytori Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words! Good luck to you too.
  • jeffgalvao
    Options
    Hi, I have been also on and off for a while. I find that I get motivated for a few days even a week and then forget about it.

I have now decided to make proper use of it. I have been doing a steady workout for the past 15 days (it helps to have a workout partner as they don't let you slack off) and now need to get my food intake under control.

All I can say is try hard and keep going.
  • casimir2
    casimir2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome my name is Gloria. three cheers to you for joining us : )
  • abuck_13
    abuck_13 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Good luck, stay strong and don't beat yourself up over mistakes

Things happen, you live, you learn and you move on. If someone tells me they have never made a mistake they are either lying, have never learned anything, or have never really attempted anything.
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Glad you're back! Life can be such a struggle at times, but once you find that right moment and that right time...you'll be sailing to an awesome journey! Keep pushing yourself. Stay positive. You will get there! :flowerforyou: