Good Pair of Jeans

Options
Didn't know where in the boards to put this but just wanted to share a good pair of jeans I have found...

They are made by Ariya Jeans. I found them at JCPenney's. They make them for different types of bodies. I have the curvy pair. I have a curvy bottom half and I can NEVER find jeans that fit me just right and these definitely worked for me. They don't give a gap in the back or dig into your stomach. They are super comfortable and the have sizes 0-15..could even be higher. Just thought I would share for anyone who also have trouble finding jeans!

Replies

• aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I have a terrible time finding jeans!
  • kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Didn't know where in the boards to put this but just wanted to share a good pair of jeans I have found...

They are made by Ariya Jeans. I found them at JCPenney's. They make them for different types of bodies. I have the curvy pair. I have a curvy bottom half and I can NEVER find jeans that fit me just right and these definitely worked for me. They don't give a gap in the back or dig into your stomach. They are super comfortable and the have sizes 0-15..could even be higher. Just thought I would share for anyone who also have trouble finding jeans!

Thanks! I HATE buying jeans and these sound right up my alley! :)
  • evelynojedadiaz
    Options
    Thanks for the info but I have a question..are they low rider, right at the waist or slightly below the waist? I have a pair of jeans that produce that no gap situation but they sit at my waist and i hate that..i like it when they sit right on your hip bone. Thanks for the tip!!
  • craek
    craek Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    The ones that I have sit a little higher than hip bone. I believe there are low rise, etc for those to choose from. I have a hard time because I'm so short and jeans just are not my friend!