Anyone here with 4+ kids??

Options
2»

Replies

• Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    1 girl, 3 boys, and one on the way here.

I used MFP through my last pregnancy (started 20 pounds overweight) and it was great. Using it again this time, starting very near healthy weight, but still want to keep food intake appropraite.

Feel free to add me.
  • Armwrench
    Armwrench Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have a husband who can eat anything and gain nothing while I gain everything. I also am a mom of 1 girl (15) and 3 boys (12, 9 & 8). My husband and I do not feel we have enough and had just begun the adoption process of a special needs little girl from Hong Kong (hopefully have her home by the end of the year).

I have been fighting the weight problem all my life and even had lap-band surgery 4 years ago. I have lost a lot of inches but the weight is not coming off the way I would like as my body is extremely carb sensitive.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Four boys here: 16, 14, 8, and 6.
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Four boys, too! 14, 12, 10 and 6. Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • phuckingbadasscutie
    phuckingbadasscutie Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    What about 2 kids that sometimes appear to have split personalities. Does that count as 4? :laugh:

LOL! This is great!

I have 4 boys.
  • kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I have 4 daughters!

Always room for more friends! :)
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I've got two children of my own but look after 7 others does that count??
  • waldronsix
    waldronsix Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have 4.
    2 boys and 2 girls and barely anytime for myself.
    How do you find time for exercise???
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I have 6 :) 2 - 20 years old ;)
  • btwinkles
    btwinkles Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I think your exercise is taking care of that whole family. but seriously, I have 5 - 1 girl and 4 boys with the girl being the oldest 22-6. and what I do is wake up at the crack of dawn to get me-time in; where no one is telling me that they are hungry, thirsty itchy bored etc...ad nauseum. I'll add you.
  • Netterpie72
    Options
    I have 6 children from ages 22 to 1. Struggling to get off baby weight from the little ones.