Friends

Options
Hi everyone, so am new looking for friends, support and tips on how to archive my goal weight.. motivation makers welcome :)

Replies

• JenMeltsAway
    JenMeltsAway Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome Gilli. I'm new as well. Add me if you like. Would love to motivate and get motivation as well. :) we can do this!!

Download the application (my fitness pal), it should walk you through the whole thing. Message me if you get stuck anywhere I'll be more than happy to help you through the process.
  • Melslovesart
    Melslovesart Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am new here too. I started this month, and you can add me if you like. We all need that extra support and motivation. It is hard to stay loyal to eating healthy when there are so many unhealthy foods. I am determined to do this though!!! :)
  • Armyguy744
    Options
    welcome, I am on day 9, Lets all support each other, to be healthier and happier! Feel free to add, we all need the support!
  • Gillixoxo
    Gillixoxo Posts: 81
    Options
    Hey an thank-you ill add you now :smile: :smile:
  • creammarie
    creammarie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I'm on my second day so I'm looking for new friends as well! Feel free to add me and we can definitely motivate each other. Any of you are more than welcome to add me, the more friends - the better! Good luck:happy:
  • HayleyDavison1
    HayleyDavison1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I have been on this website a few years however over the time of me being on/off and yo-yoing with my weight some of my friends have stopped using this site!! I would love any new friends & amazing support network!!

:flowerforyou:
  • lmjblues
    lmjblues Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a returning MFP user. Feel free to add me if ya like. I'm out here daily. The more the merrier!! We can do this together. Good luck in your journey!!

Lisa
  • Gillixoxo
    Gillixoxo Posts: 81
    Options
    Thank-you for all your adds I really appreciate it, its a daunting task weight loss but with this site and all your support and tips I'm sure we all can hit our targets... good look to each and everyone of you :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • ryker789
    ryker789 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Wenjen70
    Wenjen70 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new as well and need to lose about 10 lbs and could use support as well!! So you all can count on me too!! :)
  • bluebee94
    Options
    Hey! I'm on day 18 now, so still pretty new. I log daily and am doing the 30 Day Shred if anyone's interested. All welcome to add me, gotta keep the support and motivation going :)
  • sammer825
    sammer825 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    hi, feel free to add me as well, i am on day 8 and feeling pretty good about this app. everyone on here is very supportive!
  • Veggie_Ankers
    Options
    Hi all I'm starting this journey again after some family issues so I'm looking for new buddies too to help keep me focused as well as helping you keep on target. Feel free to add me too if I've not already sent you a request :smile:
  • addokai
    addokai Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • antonioaida
    antonioaida Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hey hey! i'm new too and also would like friends for motivation and accountability! adding you right now... :)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hey all good luck and feel free to add if you need support or someone to talk to
  • Bitts001
    Bitts001 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, relatively new myself, love to have friends, add me..............
  • ghoti3
    ghoti3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm not that new on here, but am always looking for friends. Today I have logged in for 80 days, and I've already seen some people come and go! I'm pretty committed to being on here daily, so please add if you want to support each other :-)
  • clyn27
    clyn27 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am new-ish. I guess I made an account last year and don't remember lol, I have been logging on just about every day for a month now but haven't really used the whole friends thing to its potential yet. Feel free to add me, I need to start building up some friends on here!
  • kmbrvt99
    kmbrvt99 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Most of my friends that have joined have since left :(