Hell's Kitchen

Options
Did you guys watch the final show last night??? I was freaking out when the two finalist got off the Helicopter and Gordon Ramsey said.."Go ahead the backpacks are machenically working to open up when you jump" and the girl contestant freaking walks near the end. Now my question is out of excitment "WHAT IF" she actually did jump WTF!!! right??? LOL!

Replies

• Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    I'm a definite HK addict. I miss the earlier seasons where they had the 2 hour finale where they had to design their own restaurants and everything. Those were great. Glad Nona won, though. Russel is a teensy bit too psychotic, I think. :laugh:
  • bballgrrl34
    bballgrrl34 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I miss when they designed their own restaurants too. I am happy Nona won. Russell was too mean for no reason. I still love the show.
  • justforme8
    justforme8 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I agree with you 2, nona deserved it.. Kinda funny how russell blamed his "team" ahah nope, couldn;t have been you tough guy!
    I didn't know that designed their own resturant! That would have been awesome to see.
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    I knew I shouldn't have opened this post. I recorded it and haven't watched it yet. Oh well, I'll just tease my man. Happy Nona won. Kind of knew she would. I could see Russell in his kitchen getting in his cooks' faces. He was good at losing his cool - wait - he was never cool. He was an a***hole. I am sooooo happy he didn't win. I liked Nona.

Russell will never accept blame for anything. He thinks he too perfect.
  • mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i am so pleased with the results! i hated russell, he was such a *kitten*, i wanted to "smack him up and down"

can't wait for the next one!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I too think it's crap it was only an hour long episode. The seperate restaurants was one of my favorite things. Also - I totally called Nona winning long ago. She is so down to earth and respectful and nice usually. She really deserved it. And OMG I can't believe Gordon told them that.. and they were really going to do it. I was scared like are you kidding.. hahah. Just free fall off the ledge and hope the 'automatic' shute opens.
  • vcatmb44
    vcatmb44 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    yes i love that show and all of gordon ramseys shows, i was thinking oh hell no there is no way id jump off never mind even stand near the ledge! I was so happy nona won i hate russell hes a jerkoff! I wanted Jillian to win tho if i had to choose
  • BoresEasily
    Options
    Well it's a little different this year because it wasn't their restaurant they were going to be working for. Same with last season it wasn't their own restaurant. I made a vow that if Russell had won I wouldn't watch the show again, thankfully his attitude kept him from winning.