Anyone willing to share BodyMedia experiences?

Options
Hi :-) New girl here. Live in the Pittsburgh area. Have been on Livestrong.com since 02/10 but switched over to MFP today. Lost 10 pounds so far. Exercising about 60 minutes a day on a treadmill at varying speeds and inclines (HIIT) every day, so I feel like I should be losing a lot faster. Thinking about buying a BodyMedia armband so I can feel more secure about how much I am burning through exercise. Worth buying? Does it link well to MFP? Thanks everyone! :happy: P.S. - Also looking for MFP friends with 100+ pound weight loss goals!

Replies

• twooliver
    twooliver Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Can't speak for the BodyMedia question... but welcome to MFP! Feel free to friend... have just returned and need to lose 100...

Tammy
  • ChristinWrites
    ChristinWrites Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have it and really enjoy it. It has its bugs here and there, but overall I enjoy using it and it syncs well with MFP.
  • vickieblair
    vickieblair Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have one and I really like it! I was always so confused about how many calories I could eat. It links good with MFP and has a phone app as well. I'm having some trouble linking it to my Iphone through Bluetooth for up to the minute data, but other than that, i would suggest it.
  • SnowWhiteFanatic
    SnowWhiteFanatic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I love my armband. It shows how I am sleeping, how many steps I am taking, and my calorie burn. I don't log food on that site, only on here. The two link together so my armband updates. It also has great battery power. You only have to charge it every 5-6 days. I would suggest getting one. I cant live without mine!
  • Niki939
    Niki939 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks for sharing everyone! I did order an armband. Counting the minutes until it arrives :smile: