Replies

• Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Hummus! Dear lord, how I love hummus!
  • sriley7682
    sriley7682 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    It varies based on the day (I'm influenced by the types of things I see around me) but I often want rice/ sushi, fried stuff (chicken, fries, etc.), pizza... so mostly my cravings revolve around carbs! :) I don't really crave it for very long though, because instead of thinking about it I will go do something productive or eat something protein-filled.
  • jenjim2021
    jenjim2021 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Pizza. Pizza. Oh and pizza.
  • deliacm
    deliacm Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Sushi, Thai food, pretty much any Asian food. Some Italian I am! lol
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options
    WHATABURGER! Seriously, I am a big proponent of not restricting any foods altogether but Whataburger is one I avoid like the plague. Their chicken fingers and pepper gravy are unbelievable. I just make something similar at home and it satisfies the craving and I know it's like not 5000 calories*, but still... nothing quite like that orange and white striped bag.

*Whataburger 3 piece chicken strip meal has 1,530 calories. 68 g fat, 1970 mg sodium.

b5505818ae84d663d653034d67de0c2c.jpg?itok=0N6YosAV
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I don't have one food I crave the most. I do have food cravings, but they are all over the place and fairly random.

Some of the most craved are: roasted brussel sprouts, broccoli and spinach dip, guacamole and tortilla chips, salda and chips, cocoa almonds, baby back ribs, scallops, fried sweet potatoes, pinto beans and cornbread, chili and cornbread, shrip stir fry, mac-n-cheese and beans, quinoa salad, strawberries w/chocolate, spinach and strawberry salad, pizza, grilled cheese, waffles or pancakes w/pb, chicken marsala.

Okay, maybe I'm just hungry. Time to go heat my lunch.
  • fredman2
    fredman2 Posts: 57
    Options
    My weak spot is a really good cheddar cheese and barbeque chips.
    I could eat a half-pound of cheese and a bag of Lay's in minutes (NOT the baked Lay's - the original ones).
  • cricket_77
    cricket_77 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Candy and anything with lots of cheese on it!
  • fredman2
    fredman2 Posts: 57
    Options
    My weak spot is a really good cheddar cheese and barbeque chips.
    I could eat a half-pound of cheese and a bag of Lay's in minutes (NOT the baked Lay's - the original ones).

I guess my other one is my home made sour cream and onion dip and a bag (or 2) of Ruffles.
    16 oz sour cream, 2 packages dry onion soup mix, one cup of finely shredded sharp cheese, some chopped green onions, mix and let firm up overnight in the fridge and i can eat it all the next day - and have - in a prior life.
  • gossipkween
    gossipkween Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    pizza, burgers, cupcakes, soft chewy cookies, or any other type of decadent dessert...
  • zoquo
    zoquo Posts: 75
    Options
    Indian food! OMG love the stuff. Luckily for me there are no indian restaurants in the country i currently reside in. But once I return home..... Its gonna have to be a once a month treat!
  • Semen:drinker:
  • buzybev
    buzybev Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    pizza, oatmeal cream pies and greasy cheeseburgers! I'll be have two of the three tonight so I can't really complain.
  • majica8
    majica8 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    At the moment it's pizza, or chips from the local fish & chip shop. I may give in on the chips one soon, grab a cone when I'm out on my bike one day.
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    I don't have a particular craving or two- there are myriad variables that affect what I crave. Sometimes it's yogurt and oatmeal, or salad; other times, it's banana bread or ice cream.

Weaknesses, on the other hand...

Snyder's of Hanover- honey mustard & onion pretzel pieces. I can't buy them anymore, because a serving is so pathetically small, I end up eating 3 or 4.... the calories, fat and sodium involved is just not worth it. Cookies are another thing I simply can't have around on the regular. Its sad, because I love to bake, and I'm good at it.