INSANITY FIRST MONTH NO RESULTS

Options
2»

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I did insanity and I lost around 3-5lbs the first month, when I finish the program, all in all I lost 14 lbs in total. In the first month, there SHOULD be loss even though it's only a little bit, most of the weight comes off the second month. I suggest you count your calories maybe your intake is for weight maintainance

I actually gained 2lb doing insanity... But I lost fat and my fitness improved loads... If you start at a normal weight it's not likely you will lose many pounds.
  • lauraspberry
    lauraspberry Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I started at a normal weight, I was at 143 at 5ft 7in, I did gain weight the first couple of weeks and just had the loss in the latter weeks but it was very minimal in the first month
  • lauraspberry
    Options

Yes a lot i see very very great results why ?

**** me.... You called this thread 'insanity first month no results' yet you have 'very great' results...

THIS THOUGH!
  • INSANITYsh
    INSANITYsh Posts: 122 Member
    Options

**** me.... You called this thread 'insanity first month no results' yet you have 'very great' results...

Fit test is one thing.... Body transformation is other thing
    I m speed and i can do all the exercise like shan t ...i did the fit test the first and second week and i have seen great results but my body is the same
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

Fit test is one thing.... Body transformation is other thing
    I m speed and i can do all the exercise like shan t ...i did the fit test the first and second week and i have seen great results but my body is the same

Insanity won't get you 'ripped' regardless of what Shaun t says... Look into heavy lifting for body transformation.
  • lauly101
    lauly101 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I noticed that you are 5 foot 6 and 8 stone 10. That is quite small to start with, maybe it is because you are not big - it is takign a while to come off.
  • INSANITYsh
    Options

THIS THOUGH!

Fit test si OK ...my body is the same
  • lauraspberry
    Options

THIS THOUGH!

The only key to success here is counting calories if you wanna make sure that you'll lose weight, it's a tedious task, I know but at least you're sure that you're gonna lose
  • INSANITYsh
    Options
    I noticed that you are 5 foot 6 and 8 stone 10. That is quite small to start with, maybe it is because you are not big - it is takign a while to come off.
    Im not big or fat im normal i want to tone my legs, my stomach is already flat but i want to build a bit of abs
  • INSANITYsh
    Options

THIS THOUGH!

The only key to success here is counting calories if you wanna make sure that you'll lose weight, it's a tedious task, I know but at least you're sure that you're gonna lose
    I dont want to lose weight i want to tone up
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    PS weight 55 kg height 168 cm
    I have a normal body and i want to tone up...im not too thin and in not fat

The issue is not weight loss - the issue is unrealistic expectations maybe? Your fitness obviously improved and as others have posted you won't get "ripped" <<< I have not done Insanity so I am not an expert.

If your fitness improved and the results of the fit tests were good then you have results just not the ones you wanted. Try strength training as someone else suggested.
  • lauraspberry
    Options
    Well Insanity is some heavy cardio and it is mainly helpful for people who wants to lose weight. If you wanna get toned up then you should go to the gym and lift weights. Lifting weights isnt only for bulking up, bulking up is very hard for women. Strength training is what you're looking for, when the muscles hypertrophy and become stronger, they use the energy stored in fat cells to work, hence "burning the fat", maybe try Chalean Extreme if you dont like the gym
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Well Insanity is some heavy cardio and it is mainly helpful for people who wants to lose weight. If you wanna get toned up then you should go to the gym and lift weights. Lifting weights isnt only for bulking up, bulking up is very hard for women. Strength training is what you're looking for, when the muscles hypertrophy and become stronger, they use the energy stored in fat cells to work, hence "burning the fat", maybe try Chalean Extreme if you dont like the gym

This.... For what you want to do, Insanity might not be the right program. Give P90X a go (I'm starting a hybrid of P90X3 and Insanity next week) or Chalean Extreme. Or get to the gym and lift some heavy weights.
  • INSANITYsh
    Options
    I will finish insanity and then i will make conclusions
    HOPE TO SEE RESULTS
  • Jwold55
    Jwold55 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I will finish insanity and then i will make conclusions
    HOPE TO SEE RESULTS

"I reject your reality & substitute it with my own".
  • lauraspberry
    Options
    "I reject your reality & substitute it with my own".

THIS haha idk why this person even asked anyways HA!